DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL - WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

Matt Patricia apparently thinks Kerryon (MY WAYWARD SON) Johnson doesn't need an increase in his workload. 

Facepalm

Good luck with that. Your first GOOD dynamic RB in forever, but let's not hand him the rock more...

As a Bears fan, I guess I'm ok with this. 

32 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

It seems to be going around Freeman averaged 9 yards a carry Monday Night and only got 8 carries. 

I have to admit, it was really fun to watch Andy Reid coach against a team that pretty senselessly abandoned its running game and failed spectacularly to burn clock with a lead in the second half. "Go let Case Keenum win the game for you", I always say. 

It was the smart plan but I was happy Case was throwing the ball because I need Sanders to catch more balls. If I was a Broncos fan then I would have been screaming bloody murder why the Fuck are we throwing they can't stop the Run. 

Don't worry Reid not running the ball or his clock management skills will arise some point this season. 

9 hours ago, Craig H said:

Matt Patricia apparently thinks Kerryon (MY WAYWARD SON) Johnson doesn't need an increase in his workload. 

Facepalm

Good luck with that. Your first GOOD dynamic RB in forever, but let's not hand him the rock more...

Kerryon had 6 carries for 41 yards on Sunday through like a quarter and a half.  

He finished with 9.

1 hour ago, Tabe said:

Kerryon had 6 carries for 41 yards on Sunday through like a quarter and a half.  

He finished with 9.

I was actually surprised to see that Riddick was on the field more than Kerryon and Blount, but given that they were trying to move the ball through the air, it made sense to have Riddick out there.

At the same time, damn, has anyone from the Lions actually watched what Johnson is capable of? He could run away with games.

Same for Royce.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 5:20 AM, Craig H said:

Facepalm

I'd be OK with this, except for the fact that during the Bears bye week, the Lions play the Packers, and a GB wins knocks us down to 2nd place.

Just in case anyone hasn't seen the utterly insane qb stat going around

All NFL quarterbacks have a combined Passer Rating of 94.5 so far this season.

Joe Montana had a career rating of 93.5.