DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2018 - WILDCARD / DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Dolfan in NYC

Credit to the A's manager: it took him awhile but he finally found the reliever(s) to blow the game. Guy mows down everyone? Pull him and put someone else in who can get lit up!!!

6 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Credit to the A's manager: it took him awhile but he finally found the reliever(s) to blow the game. Guy mows down everyone? Pull him and put someone else in who can get lit up!!!

Going to Fernando Rodney is usually a mistake. Thank you Bob Melvin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Going to Fernando Rodney is usually a mistake. Thank you Bob Melvin.

My partner was all up in arms that LAD didn't go after him at the deadline. I kept telling him that Rodney would figure out a way to fuck up all the good work he had done in MIN and OAK. He proved me right tonight. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

My partner was all up in arms that LAD didn't go after him at the deadline. I kept telling him that Rodney would figure out a way to fuck up all the good work he had done in MIN and OAK. He proved me right tonight. 

He's a good closer for teams with no playoff aspirations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Fuck you and fuck the Cardinals and their fanbase. Well, not you. The concept of your fandom. The rest of you is amazing.

This post made me look deep inside myself to uncover the concept of my fandom.  I found it.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100319193429

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Oh btw - Giancarlo Stanton is dreamy

tenor.gif?itemid=4882889

Is the cable bill due or something?   

Depending on how far the Yankees make it, I think the next DVDVR is going to be entirely "Dolfan Commissions Rippa's Misery"

EDIT --- FOR THE RECORD.... if the World Series ends up being Brewers vs. Yankees (Yelich vs. Stanton).....  Well, I can't be held responsible for my actions. 

So,  here's FIVE (5) shiny dollars.   SUMMERSLAM '94 - Undertaker vs. Undertaker

image.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, grilledcheese said:

So Yelich is going to win the MVP, right? Has there ever been another situation where a team dealt away back to back MVPs? Jesus fuck, that team in Miami is a goddamn tire fire.

A.  They were going to build around him, but he wanted to be traded to a contender.  They obliged.

B. Shut up. 

C. Well, I forget what C was supposed to be, so let's go with shut up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It would have been nice if Stanton could have taken the bat off his shoulders in his last AB. At least, Voit went down swinging. 

Move on, beat up David Price tomorrow.

I guess he was scared of Papi on Highly Questionable calling him the Giant Whiffer on Monday.

Yeah you have to swing Stanton in that spot at least once.

My reaction was Fucking Stanton then damn maybe Papi is in his head. 

4 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

I guess he was scared of Papi on Highly Questionable calling him the Giant Whiffer on Monday.

Yeah you have to swing Stanton in that spot at least once.

My reaction was Fucking Stanton then damn maybe Papi is in his head. 

Whatever is in his head, I blame Dolfan.