DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER WRESTLING 2018 GIF THREADS

3 hours ago, Eivion said:

I would like to remind you that her mother is this woman: latest?cb=20130721171852

Lets not anger this woman.

I'm going to guess that's Hana Kimura in the gif? Her dad is Pancrase and Bellator vet Isao Kobayashi. Had no idea.

Edit: Just saw this elsewhere:

FragrantDopeyElephantseal.gif

Rudo!

58 minutes ago, Edwin said:

I'm going to guess that's Hana Kimura in the gif? Her dad is Pancrase and Bellator vet Isao Kobayashi. Had no idea.

Thanks for making me feel like a creep, I'm 7 years older than her damn daddy.

tenor.gif?itemid=10291649

5 hours ago, Edwin said:

You guessed correctly.

4 hours ago, supremebve said:

Thanks for making me feel like a creep, I'm 7 years older than her damn daddy.

He and Kyoko only got married last year. Her actual father isn't in the picture from hat i recall reading a while ago.

1 hour ago, Ramo2653 said:

I'm pretty sure that's what The Forgotten Sons use as a finisher in NXT right now.

Sort of , this is sort of a veg-o-matic with a stomp or a knee drop, forgotten sons (specifically Cutler and Blake) are doing a reverse DDT/Diving Stomp as their finisher.

led to...

(not a gif, but you need the sound for this one)

Meiko rocked her life away...

Not seen: Maki Itoh headbanging along with Cassandra Miyagi while not tagged in. Maki Itoh is love. Maki Itoh is life.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Bockwinkel/Nikolai Volkoff in All Japan is the tag team I never knew I wanted to see until now.

I might be wrong, but I thought I posted that on the board when Nikolai passed away. I know that’s when I first saw it.