DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER WRESTLING 2018 GIF THREADS

3 hours ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

Is Hana the 9 year old that wrestled in DDT a number of years ago?

I'm going to need a specific match/opponent. There been various children wrestling in Japan. Stardom and Ice Ribbon for instance have trained probably near a dozen between them. Haruka is the one who wrestled Kenny Omega. She was from Stardom. You have the commonly referred to Undertaker girl who is called Chairman Ramu. She wrestled for a fed called 666. She lrft but returned at some point.

Hana never wrestled as a child. She is Kyoko Kimura's daughter. The only thing you will find of her wrestling related from her childhood might be the occasional interview with Kyoko holding her. There is actually one right after a deathmatch Kyoko had in BJW. Hana was bawling her eyes out in it. Hana didn't start wrestling until she was 18 or 19.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 hour ago, AxB said:

Can you explain this?

tumblr_oehlx3dzYB1unu9zio1_250.gif

Kris Wolf is a wolf.

Unless you want me to explain the Zubaz. ?‍♀️

15 hours ago, Eivion said:

I'm going to need a specific match/opponent. There been various children wrestling in Japan. Stardom and Ice Ribbon for instance have trained probably near a dozen between them. Haruka is the one who wrestled Kenny Omega. She was from Stardom. You have the commonly referred to Undertaker girl who is called Chairman Ramu. She wrestled for a fed called 666. She lrft but returned at some point.

I think I was combining Undertaker Girl and Haruka.  My apologies, I've only ever seen gifs of them.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:54 PM, AxB said:

Can you explain this?

tumblr_oehlx3dzYB1unu9zio1_250.gif

That's a cringy gimmick.

I remember bringing that up on here some time ago and triggering a lot of the joshi fans that buy her items from her Amazon wishlist so she can record Snapchat videos name dropping them. ??‍♂️