DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER WRESTLING 2018 GIF THREADS

2 minutes ago, Player One said:

Ugh.  Santino is probably my least favorite WWE wrestler of the past 35 years.  

Think about how much ground that covers.

There have been worse wrestlers and worse gimmicks, but no one's annoyed me to the extent he did.

I see you Cornette.

Kurisu is top 5 surly wrestlers of all time, right? That FMW brawl posted way back when with Kurisu in his finest cowboy boots and denim alongside a really cantankerous Nagasaki, clad in sweatpants, against Onita and Tarzan Goto is one of my favourite matches ever. Such a mean guy match. Perhaps one of the meanest.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Player One said:

Ugh.  Santino is probably my least favorite WWE wrestler of the past 35 years.  

Think about how much ground that covers.

There have been worse wrestlers and worse gimmicks, but no one's annoyed me to the extent he did.

Yeah, there have been far worse, but none were given such a prominent position for so long. Annoying barely begins to cover it, Santino was dreadfully unamusing and given a ridiculous amount of TV time; he was akin to a festering, pus-oozing boil that simply wouldn't heal.

13 hours ago, Gonzo said:

Similar to Suwa and then later Susumu's counter to Dragon Kid's various hurricanrana. Just not as one-motion seeming. World Liner below. I forget what the other ones were called.

662n557yv1g01.gif

• Like 1