DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Why would you use Chelsea Green as the example of 'too talented to be a trainee' why Mia Yim is right there? She started wrestling in '09, Green started in 2014.

Don't they class everyone as a trainee, even if they're a super veteran, because they have to teach them 'WWE style'. WWE style meaning 'have good matches in NXT, than get disheartened and stop trying so hard on the main roster'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Ryan said:

She's very Green. *blinks* Please don't kill me.

Except she is. The jilted bride gimmick was amazing, don't get me wrong...but every match of hers that I have watched, she's had to be carried. I'm sure the Performance Center will change all that, though.

3 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Except she is. The jilted bride gimmick was amazing, don't get me wrong...but every match of hers that I have watched, she's had to be carried. I'm sure the Performance Center will change all that, though.

Have you watched her match as Reklusa against Pentagon? I feel like she more than held her own and that match was a rare highlight of LU's current season.

• Like 3

On 10/19/2018 at 2:50 PM, chanandlerbong said:

Good to see one of the 50 people who can still remember and reference Ford Fairlane.

Now if we could just find the other 48 people ?

Just be thankful it wasn’t another Seinfeld reference and be happy you got the HIGH SOCIETY likes you were after. 

11 minutes ago, The Natural said:

The Final Countdown by Europe played when I turned the radio on yesterday...

d1a647c0745f8814-600x400.jpg

Bryan Danielson, the 2006 Wrestler of the Year and my favourite version of Bryan. Dickhead Dragon with "I have till five!"

Such a great time to watch Danielson grow. Also, European referee legend Tassilo Jung looking as if he had time-travelled to the future from the German 1980ies.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

The Final Countdown by Europe played when I turned the radio on yesterday...

*Bryan Danielson photos*

Bryan Danielson, the 2006 Wrestler of the Year and my favourite version of Bryan. Dickhead Dragon with "I have till five!"

Yeah, this was my favorite Bryan Danielson time period. He was having good to great matches regularly.

Speaking of Daniels Bryan...

k3igCzp.jpg

Joe's face...

19 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Wrestlers get typecast into certain roles. 

Chelsea acting all drunk or crazy while walking to the ring should see the natural follow up inside the ring of her wrestling drunk, crazy, or sloppy to maintain character.  A wrestler acting drunk or crazy outside of the ring but suddenly sobering up just throws all of the character development out the window.  

She is too good for the PC and NXT but they need to teach her AxB's comment regarding WWE style.

They could roll with the drunk bride and have a huge moneymaker all the way into the main roster culminating with her and Zack Ryder coming together but that would require them to write and commit to a long-term storyline spanning years so we should just chuck that out the window right now.

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

Two photos of 25 in a wwe.com gallery:

015_natbynature--e7667e27d8bdd6df0417e6a

Ambrose was lurking nearby with a rusty tuna can lid and a broken Olde English 40 oz. bottle just in case Edge tried getting a little too touchy-feely.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ambrose was lurking nearby with a rusty tuna can lid and a broken Olde English 40 oz. bottle just in case Edge tried getting a little too touchy-feely.

Dean Ambrose is titty master or as Broken Matt Hardy would say, Master of Titties ;).

• Haha 2

I cannot endorse this Panda related violence unless it was the result of Original Panda (OP) dropping a 'Loser Leaves Town' match and masked panda appearing immediately afterward, slowly descending towards madness only to have OP come back to reveal he was not masked panda and to stop the carnage. 

There is nowhere else in the world where that sentence would make sense much less garner any agreement.