DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

The Zero1/Former fake AWA World title is notoriously gigantic. The damn thing actually looked normal sized around Akebono's waist. I just can't find a photo of that. Sekimoto's short, but he's HUGE.

280full.jpg

1 hour ago, Edwin said:

Alright, time to close up shop. You will never see a better photo that this:

tumblr_orixgjtwDi1u1urgoo1_500.jpg

Freddie's Reebok Pumps are killing me. That's Doug Gilbert under the gimmick, yes?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

The Zero1/Former fake AWA World title is notoriously gigantic. The damn thing actually looked normal sized around Akebono's waist. I just can't find a photo of that. Sekimoto's short, but he's HUGE.

280full.jpg

I stood right behind Sekimoto during the Sasuke vs Janela match in April, and am none the wiser as to how he works, proportionally speaking. I'm 5'11 and he didn't seem that much shorter than me, but most of him is just chest, with limbs and a head just kind of thrown in as a bonus.

• Like 2

His chest, back, arms, neck, waist, thighs, whatever are all just RARGH I LIFT EVERYTHING. Note, he's about 5'8 or 9" and is listed at 260+. How accurate that is is up to your judgement, but he looks it. 

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:06 PM, mattdangerously said:

I literally only meant "muscles". Triple H likes muscles. 

I might have to disagree on that one. Steff wasn't muscular at all when they got together, she didn't get jacked up until after they were married.

WWE-Stephanie-McMahon-with-Championship-

So can we just accept his attraction to women is basically linked to how much his career will be boosted by associating with them? Think about it, Terra Ryzing and young Hunter Hearst were not getting over at all, for ages. Even the woman of the week deal with Mr Perfect couldn't get him over. But bringing Chyna in during the Goldust feud, and then the Mankind feud, that did get him over, at a mid-card level. But not as over as being the Boss' Son-in-Law will get you. If he is a muscle worship guy, he must have done a lot of persuasion to get Steff that into lifting (especially considering there's no career incentive for her to do it; McMahon's don't have to be in visual shape to get over. Look at Shane).

Alternatively, looking at that picture and young Steff's McMahon jawline, and considering Chyna's old female bodybuilder 'enlarged mandible' look, maybe Hunter's a Chin man.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxB said:

he must have done a lot of persuasion to get Steff that into lifting (especially considering there's no career incentive for her to do it; McMahon's don't have to be in visual shape to get over. Look at Shane).

Really, really stupid post about a subject that should never have been brought up aside...what exactly are we looking at about Shane?

tumblr_o4s4p1CArH1umeldwo1_500.jpg

I didn't say he couldn't get in shape, I said he didn't have to get in shape. And for most of his life, he didn't. Even when he was young.

7-KAvsSM.jpg

Shane-McMahon-02.jpg

9 hours ago, The Great ML said:

Maimi? Lol...

Edit: Delibrate. Eddie Graham really didn’t go past the second grade, did he?

That was actually for Amarillo. Roles were reversed there with heel Briscos attempting to ELIMATE the face Funks.

• Haha 1