DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I could've sworn there was a Jericho Cruise thread, but I can't find it.  Anyway, it was awesome.  

Jim Cornette would probably commit seppuku if he saw that the final match on the show was Impact Wrestling vs. the Mushroom Kingdom, but it was hilarious and fun and ended with Sami Callahan losing to everyone, including his own partners.  That's good booking.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

I could've sworn there was a Jericho Cruise thread, but I can't find it.  Anyway, it was awesome.  

Jim Cornette would probably commit seppuku if he saw that the final match on the show was Impact Wrestling vs. the Mushroom Kingdom, but it was hilarious and fun and ended with Sami Callahan losing to everyone, including his own partners.  That's good booking.

If only we could be that lucky

• Like 1

End of the month and the thread isn't locked. Woohoo~!

See how in WCW when Booker started saying "Don't hate the player, Hate the Game"? I know that was already a saying in the Rap business, but did Booker himself start saying it before or after Triple H started calling himself The Game?

4 hours ago, AxB said:

End of the month and the thread isn't locked. Woohoo~!

See how in WCW when Booker started saying "Don't hate the player, Hate the Game"? I know that was already a saying in the Rap business, but did Booker himself start saying it before or after Triple H started calling himself The Game?

Hunter had already started using it around the Fall of 99.

• RIPPA locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic