DVDVR Message Board

SDL is One Night In Milwaukee - 9/25/2018

Dolfan in NYC

With the Pillman talk in the Photos thread, I half expected Wendy Styles to pull a gun on Joe at the end.  

Also, what a delightful hoss fight with Sheamus and Big E.    So yeah...  good episode this week.

• Like 3

This was a good show top to bottom.   Samoa Joe showing up at AJ's residence and leaving it on a cliffhanger...  good shit.    

The "One Night in Milwaukee" stuff was great.  

Becky was and continues to be fucking awesome.  

I liked the little Naomi and Asuka tag against Absolution.  

I don't normally like Orton but him beating the shit out of Tye Dillinger because "the perfect 10 thing is stupid"  was funny...   

Maybe Ward is back?  

• Like 1

I guess they didn't learn anything from those moronic angles with Ziggler and Enzo that no one wants to see Russev and Lana split up.

AJ's wife must not watch Smackdown live.

Since The Bar won in singles matches the past two weeks that pretty much guarantees they have zero chance of winning the tag match right?

I enjoyed Truth tv and am sad is won't be replacing Miz TV.

Asuka/Naomi vs. Mandy/Sonya was a fun little match while it lasted. Both teams are developing nicely.

Lana/Becky was decent and possibly the best Lana has looked. Not caring for the breakup tease with Rusev and Lana.

Tye/Nakamura was good while it lasted. The attack from Orton and the final cheapshot from Nakamura afterward was good stuff. I know nothing will come of it, but I actually hope Tye goes after both guys.

That ending with Joe going to AJ's house was messed up, but nice and different from the usual contract signing. I did enjoy Paige begging AJ earlier in the night to not break the expensive monitors during the inevitable brawl.

Good episode all around tonight.

I enjoyed Truth TV. I wish it could have lasted more than a week. Truth and Carmella are such a good pairing. Face valet Carmella is so much better than heel wrestler Carmella. I like her dye job as well. I can't be the only one that thought of this when Truth and Carmella danced.

I loved Bryan ripping on Miz's weak kicks. Too bad Bryan didn't get in a dig about Brie throwing harder kicks. Miz is going to get ROH world champion "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, "Best in the World", tremendous dickhead who did take shortcuts. 

I totally thought of the Pillman/Austin gun incident with Joe at AJ's house. 

Randy attacking Tye Dillinger? That's a pretty big drop-off from Jeff Hardy. Would Sin Cara be next if he weren't on the shelf?

• Haha 1

Why. Why is this fucking company so intent or killing Rusev?

Hey, Rusev is crazy over and Lana is kinda a big part of it. Let's split em up!

Well, they're married so we better put em back together, but Rusev won't get over again.

Shit, he's getting over again. Stick that singing guy with him!

Oh my god, he's the most over he's ever been, have the singing guy turn on him!

And just for good measure, let's split him and Lana up.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Well, they're married so we better put em back together, but Rusev won't get over again.

Vince is still angry they announced their engagement and ruined the horrid Rusev/Ziggler/Lana/Summer Rae angle.

At this point, I pretty much blame everything awful on Vince being senile and bat-shit insane.

• Like 2

Becky Lynch beating the shit out of Charlotte and then demanding the photographer to take her photo and him obliging her as if he did not see his previous model get accosted is the type of shit that keeps me into watching wrestling. Becky could break mother Teresa’s arm and she still would get cheered. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Becky Lynch beating the shit out of Charlotte and then demanding the photographer to take her photo and him obliging her as if he did not see his previous model get accosted is the type of shit that keeps me into watching wrestling. Becky could break mother Teresa’s arm and she still would get cheered. 

Pretty sure Mother Teresa is dead...but Becks would probably still get cheered lol.

And DAAAAAAMN Mella is looking FINE.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Craig H said:

C&P my reply to Brian Fowler about Rusev Day from last week:

...Because WWE's fucking stupid.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eivion said:

Lana/Becky was decent and possibly the best Lana has looked. Not caring for the breakup tease with Rusev and Lana.

I agree on all points. I hope the breakup is just a tease and they swerve us by having them stay together although Rusev is proving that he can survive anything. Booking be damned lol

Good Asuka/Naomi vs Absolution match. I know that they just threw them together but I like the vibe of Naomi/Asuka just as long as we can stay away from the "we can't understand one another LMAO" hi-jinks

Poor Charlotte. I'm actually feeling sorry for a Flair for the first time ever lol 

We need more Truth TV.