DVDVR Message Board

MLB OFFSEASON - P&C report 2/13/19

RIPPA

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ascording to Ken Rosenthal, The Astros and OF Michael Brantley are closing in on a 2 yr/32 mil deal. 

Houston is open to trading OF Josh Reddick, who is owed $13 million for 2019 and 2020. 

We will give you might slugger Dexter Fowler for him and you will only need to pick up and extra $4,000,000 a year or so.

You're welcome!

• Haha 2

A bunch of folks decided they want to get signed before Christmas

Joakim Soria - Athletics - 2 years, $15 million

Andrew Miller - Cardinals - not official yet so no financials

Daniel Murphy - Rockies - 2 years, $24 million (with a 3rd year option)

Anibal Sanchez - Nationals - 2 years, $19 million (with a 3rd year vesting option

Jurickson Profar is going to Oakland in a three team trade involving the Rangers, A's, and Rays.

https://www.mlb.com/news/as-rays-rangers-make-three-way-trade/c-302122816

Miller to St. Louis for 2 yrs/25 mil, plus a vesting option for 12 mil in 2021 if he pitches in 110 games between 2019-2020.

33 minutes ago, piranesi said:

But you guys got that Daniel Descalso ACTION on the way!!!!

I keep thinking back to signing Darvish and how much I hated him and didn't want him. All of that fucking money wasted on dead weight.

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

I keep thinking back to signing Darvish and how much I hated him and didn't want him. All of that fucking money wasted on dead weight.

You're paying for all that World Series big start experience he brings to the table. Just think about how much an intangible like that is worth!??!!?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1