DVDVR Message Board

Worst. Rusev Day. Ever. - SDL - 9/18/2018

Dolfan in NYC

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'd like to see Shaul Guerrero return to aide her husband against Rusev and Lana. 

I suggested that i think around the time they started having Lana doing mixed matches on SD. I asked at the time if she was still an active worker. Dont remember the answer.

37 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I suggested that i think around the time they started having Lana doing mixed matches on SD. I asked at the time if she was still an active worker. Dont remember the answer.

According to her wiki page, she left WWE in 2014 due to an eating disorder. It also says she returned to wrestling in February as an announcer for the Reality of Wrestling show, Ladies Night Out.

FYI, Reality of Wrestling is Booker T's promotion.

Perhaps Becky snapping is nothing more than her subconsciously becoming anti-Sting. She's just playing the long game by mounting a preemptive strike against Charlotte eventually sticking the knife in her back, as Flairs are wont to do to anybody and everybody. Anybody and everybody that isn't their fake cousin from Minnesota (even though said "cousin" is actually from North Carolina). You can't trust shit about those Flairs or their phony baloney Southern-accented cousins from Minnesota. Arn really needs to interfere in their match at Evolution just so Becky can kick out of the spinebuster.

• Like 5

I hope Almas doesn't get put in the position of "guy who has great matches but jobs a lot" that Cesaro seemed locked into for awhile. He has so much potential and with Vega the promo/language barrier shouldn't really be there. Basically I just want to see him in 20 plus minute matches near the top of PPVs regularly.