DVDVR Message Board

WWE Evolution - 10/28/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Nia cashing in on Becky is a good idea. Especially if you have Becky beat Charlotte in a loser leaves town match on Tuesday to send her to Raw and have it as a tradeoff of talent. Charlotte needs to distance herself from Becky after this feud and this is as good a time as any.

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Again you are posting a planned spot. She is supposed to fall short, Asuka is supposed to kick her  She hits them regularly. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Rick said:

word?

e073c26128704bcb5cd6de9edcb624b8a69e92a3

Someone needs to learn to work because they are the worst catches I have seen.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

PastelAcclaimedGalapagosdove-size_restri

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Again you are posting a planned spot.

Superworker 2K18 Cha Cha Banks can't plan a cutoff that doesn't involve her falling 10fucking' on her goddamn face, tho?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

For some of you and you know who you are to constantly pick at Sasha, it sounds personal.  Her resume speaks for itself. She's done more than enough, she is allowed to make a mistake.  

Idk that I've ever commented much on Sasha positively or negatively, but I literally got up out of my chair and did a lap around my house when I read that, lol.

The irony.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, nate said:

F/u from @L_W_P's ideas ... Why not one of the legends from the show going after "one last run"? Other than Trish, who would be one of the legends that would be the most fun/credible in that scenario? (Though Becky/Trish ... damn.)

Molly?

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, nate said:

F/u from @L_W_P's ideas ... Why not one of the legends from the show going after "one last run"? Other than Trish, who would be one of the legends that would be the most fun/credible in that scenario? (Though Becky/Trish ... damn.)

Molly?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nate said:

Superworker 2K18 Cha Cha Banks can't plan a cutoff that doesn't involve her falling 10fucking' on her goddamn face, tho?

I ducking love autocorrects 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, nate said:

Maybe she planned it maybe an agent did?  

54 minutes ago, steve said:

Idk that I've ever commented much on Sasha positively or negatively, but I literally got up out of my chair and did a lap around my house when I read that, lol.

My words induced exercise, that's something. 

• Haha 2

Exchange "execute" for "plan", for increased accuracy.

Even more accurately, "Superworker 2K18 Cha Cha Banks can't execute a planned cutoff spot without falling 10fucking' on her goddamn face, tho?"

FTFM

1 hour ago, nate said:

Exactly why I would've loved a legend winning the battle royal. Would've been something totally unexpected for a change and a cool 'moment' to have on the show.

I figured they're going to do Ronda/Becky at Survivor Series if they stick to the champ vs champ format from last year. Really liked Charlotte/Alexa last year.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, nate said:

Exchange "execute" for "plan", for increased accuracy.

Even more accurately, "Superworker 2K18 Cha Cha Banks can't execute a planned cutoff spot without falling 10fucking' on her goddamn face, tho?"

FTFM

I'll answer this after putting it through google translate.  Give me a minute. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'll answer this after putting it through google translate.  Give me a minute. 

Figures "straightforward" would need translation, *shrug*. I don't think Google has a "Cha Cha Banks Can Do No Wrong" choice, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif

....   So every match besides the Last Woman Standing match fell between 10 and 16+ minutes.  Battle Royal was 16+.  If you take away the battle royal then every match fell between 10 and 14 minutes. I'd have liked to see Io/Storm get a few more minutes but other than that they did a very good job with distributing the time.  Around 3 Hours and 20 minutes was probably the perfect length for this show.  

Apparently the production was handled by NXT with Vince observing, which would explain why the show had such a takeover feel, to the Nita Strauss performance to the way the arena was lit, it had the HHH footprint all over it. 

With the show receiving such universal praise, maybe Vince will get the memo that his company is in safe hands and go and concentrate on his dumb football league. Or not. 

• Like 7