DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL - WEEK THREE

Dolfan in NYC

I'm going to guess... *JUST GUESS* that Josh Gordon's leg will be miraculously healed by Sunday and that he'll catch multiple touchdowns this weekend.  Hope you drafted him.  

ADDITIONALLY!!!

FIRST PLACE DOLPHINS~!   WOO!  

• Sad 1

I don't know why he didn't show up, but there really seems to be some sort of huge disconnect between their best players and management.  Everyone likes to talk to the linemen who have a problem with Leveon Bell not being at work, but I imagine that there are just as many people looking around thinking, "when my contract is up, are these bitches going to try not to pay me?"

Drew Rosenhaus (AB's agent) has told Schefter that Brown had a "personal matter" that he had to deal with and that they've talked to the team and everything is fine. Also, he does NOT want to be traded.

npKt6xa.gif

I think his personal matter was he personally didn't want to be a Steeler any more. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Nick Saban but I am assuming you mean NFL success

My eye.   Why do you want to make my eye twitch.   

ELSEWHERE...  Jordan Matthews has signed with the Eagles.  

• Haha 1

At the Super Bowl me and my dad attended in Atlanta, the halftime act was Wynonna Judd. There was also an escalator out that was taped off. Between the Cowboys looking hungover and being subjected to that thrilling auditory hayride, 12-year old me was strongly considering taking a really fun escalator ride during halftime. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

well that is might white of them.     Was Train busy that night 

Dude, you know Train is going to join them on stage. And even though the Super Bowl is on CBS, you may as well work in the other folks from the Voice. Get Christina Aguila and Country Guy out there too.