DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Advanced Brockomonics - 9/17/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Austin and Jericho talked about that on one of their podcasts, not sure who's, awhile back. Something Vince insists on, get the brand names out there fully. 

He also refuses to let people call The Undertaker just 'Taker, for instance.

I rarely watch Raw, but saw the last hour and really enjoyed it. But I have a question about Reigns-- what's the deal with his finisher? Twice last night, Corbin was dead on the mat and Roman just kind of dicked around, gesturing to the crowd, waiting (I guess) for Corbin to get to his feet so he could administer the coup de grace. It went on so long that I was expecting at least one of the announcers to do the Scott Evil thing and say, "Pin him! Just pin him!" I know kayfabe is long dead but Jesus Christ, if the opponent is prone on the mat, why are you standing around waiting for him to recover? 

4 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Austin and Jericho talked about that on one of their podcasts, not sure who's, awhile back. Something Vince insists on, get the brand names out there fully. 

He also refuses to let people call The Undertaker just 'Taker, for instance.

Its annoying, but not as annoying as having to call the crowd 'the WWE universe'.