DVDVR Message Board

Crown Jewel - 11/2/18 from null, null

John from Cincinnati

If the ultimate reason of Brock winning the title is so that Reigns can win the title again at a Wrestlemania or Royal Rumble, someone needs to tell Vince that leukemia isn't the same fucking thing as a broken leg.   It doesn't have a timetable in terms of being healthy.  so if Roman isn't ready then you have to hope that you can book Braun as dumb as Reigns with the same results.  Because I don't see how a Braun vs Corbin feud fucking helps things

In terms of all time is this the laziest Brock Lesnar match ever.  I mean fuck did he even do a suplex in the match

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FlaeBlazer said:

I haven’t watched this show but the consensus online seems to be that it was an abortion.

So was it really THAT bad?

It sounds like it was THAT bad. I was finishing watching Road to Power Struggle. The gif's that have been posted look hilarious. I feel like Helena Bonham Carter wouldn't even want to have this abortion, although she may feel like she's been fucked in grade school again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

When did Kane become a luchador, being so concerned about covering his face? The "he's a deformed, scarred freak" gimmick ended a long time ago. Does he just not want Knox County, Tennessee to see what their mayor is doing?

Just think: if the Saudis had allowed the women to be on it the show they actually would've got a good one instead of a trainwreck. Hey I had a thought: was doing such a horrible show a meta attempt by WWE to kill the market so they never have to go back? (yes, I'm joking)

2 minutes ago, Peck said:

Completely fair to criticize the Main if you'd like but it's ballsy as fuck to work a 25+ minute match with a Torn Pec. Props there.

Triple H is a tough bastard finishing matches with bad injuries: quad tear in 2001, quad tear in 2007 and a pectoral tear in 2018.

48 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

When did Kane become a luchador, being so concerned about covering his face? The "he's a deformed, scarred freak" gimmick ended a long time ago. Does he just not want Knox County, Tennessee to see what their mayor is doing?

Maybe he wanted to be able to claim that it wasn't him under the mask if somehow this somehow blows up in his face.

The picture of Shane posted here indicates that he is not part of the wellness policy either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Triple H is a tough bastard finishing matches with bad injuries: quad tear in 2001, quad tear in 2007 and a pectoral tear in 2018.

Don't forget the first ever Elimination Chamber when RVD crushed his throat and he couldn't breathe for the last 30 minutes. 

• Thanks 1