DVDVR Message Board

Crown Jewel - 11/2/18 from null, null

John from Cincinnati

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Billy Gunn will win the belt in a big surprise. It's what I'd book to confuse everyone from the matters at hand.

Then, Austin Gunn runs in with a MITB briefcase, that may or may not contain body parts of a Saudi journalist, cashes in, and beats his dad for the title.

Tried to cancel my subscription, got an offer for a free month which, on top of not realizing my subscription just processed yesterday, I'm now locked in to WWE until after Christmas.

So .... uh .... I guess point proven?

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 12:59 PM, Ryan said:

Back OT: Who here is actually planning on watching this whole event?

I would, but I cancelled my subscription and threw my iPhone, iPad and Macbook in the trash.

Throwing my Nike's out tomorrow, too!

#CancelCrownJewel; #CancelOrWeRiot 

27 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

Please cancel your subscription to the board while you're at it.

Oooooooof... What a zinger! ?

With the talk about boycotts and fuck Saudi Arabia, I want to post this video of Rob Van Dam and how he refused to go to Iraq. You have to see RVD's impressions of Johnny Ace (08:40) and especially Shawn Michaels (10:58). Hilarious, so too Sean Oliver's reaction to HBK's

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Rick said:

VacantInexperiencedImago-size_restricted

half of the board watching the show live while incessantly claiming they wouldn't in this thread

Hide contents

including me (probably)

I'm in the half that isn't watching it. The only thing I saw of the Saudi Rumble was Titus O'Neill's slip & slide replayed over and over.

• Like 2

I feel like there's no way that Braun/Brock actually ends with a new champion because they're not going to voluntarily put a title change at Crown Jewel in their record book to remind people of it. 

• Like 1