DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 10/4/18 & 10/11/18

39 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Great Gama just looks like this sad old man out there. I don't get the whole thing either, unless Impact and WWE secretly hooked up a talent exchange and Jindar is coming over.

Don't do that to me. I enjoy Impact.

• Haha 2

Not to shit on Gursinder too much, but if you look at Rohit's matches when he was a singles X Division guy (and apparently in his pre-Impact indie career), he was really working that style well. But in the Desi Hit Squad, he slowed it down and basic-ed it up quite a lot. Which might be because he knew Gursinder was green/ limited and didn't want to become the Janetty of the team, effortlessly outshining his partner every night. And Gursinder's more basic offence wouldn't really even be excused by him being the power guy of the team because he's skinny and not that tall (Ortiz only just gets away with being the power man of LAX because he has a few Cruiserweight strength spots, but it's not like he's Latino Dick Togo out there). Besides which, if they wanted to go High-Flyer & Power Wrestler tandem, they'd have put Mahabali Shera in the spot, surely?

Oh. They had Gama send Gursinder off because they're bringing Shera back. Brilliant.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2018 at 11:12 AM, Curt McGirt said:

Great Gama just looks like this sad old man out there. I don't get the whole thing either, unless Impact and WWE secretly hooked up a talent exchange and Jindar is coming over.

He’s friends with Callis and the wreslting biz is built on nepotism. What else is new. 

On 10/13/2018 at 12:12 PM, Curt McGirt said:

I don't know. I see Gama along the same lines as Mr. Fuji; a sadistic old man that will push his protégés to borderline inhumane lengths.

• Like 1