DVDVR Message Board

*NEW* DC MOVIE THREAD

The Natural

Saw Shazam last night. Thought it was good fun though I  think Strong was kind of wasted on Sivana. I just wish they made him Sinestro again. The teaser at the end was neat.

1 hour ago, BrianS81177 said:

Sounds like Batista is out of Suicide Squad 2, and Cena may be replacing him

I saw something about Cena possibly up for a role a day or two ago, nothing about him replacing Batista. That would be odd seeing as how different they are. Hell the first thought I had when Cena was rumored was Flag.

41 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I didn't know he was ever in it

He has been rumored to be in it since early March.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:57 AM, RolandTHTG said:

Shazam was perfectly OK - not sure about Home Alone or Big so much as Spy Kids. But why on earth they chose to bring it out in between the 2 big Marvel films was just insane.

It's doing fine. Not a runaway freight train hit, but it's made money.

1 hour ago, Execproducer said:

Was it that bad? Haven't seen it yet.

It wasn't as bad as the reviews, but if I lower the bar any further it'll be on the ground.

It opened to less than half what the original movie did, without accounting for inflation.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, John Austin said:

Robert Pattinson cast as Batman for The Batman

Surely the internet will have no strong feelings about this whatsoever. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John Austin said:

Robert Pattinson cast as Batman for The Batman

Wow, we finally have a new Batman. One of the most coveted parts. I didn't expect this news today. Robert Pattinson wouldn't be my first choice but I like him more than other suggestions in Nicholas Hoult and Aaron Taylor Johnson. My picks were Michael Fassbender, Karl Urban and someone I'm drawing a blank on right now.

EDIT: Charlie Cox.

Edited by The Natural

Robert Pattinson is honestly too good to be playing Batman (watch Rover if all you associate him with is Twilight). There, I said it.

I think he’ll really surprise a lot of people who are upset at this casting ala Ledger

• Like 1

I don't doubt he'd  been a good Bruce Wayne. But Batman?

Robert-Pattinson-620x413.jpg

No way is this guy winning a fist fight. Not against one person, let alone dozens.