DVDVR Message Board

*NEW* DC MOVIE THREAD

The Natural

1 hour ago, AxB said:

They haven't got anything coming out in the summer, have they? Wonder Woman in the 80s and alternate Joker are both later in the year, iirc. So I guess neither has enough finished shots to put a proper trailer together.

Well, Shazam! comes out in like 7 weeks, so... yeah, that could've used a spot. 

16 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I know there were comics (I own a bunch that I have yet to open), but Blight really ought have been brought back in the show at some point. 

Aside from the shitty Hush story they opened with, they were mostly solid-good.

• Like 1

I'd prefer they give the Batman Beyond route a try and cast either Eastwood or Keaton as older Bruce Wayne.

On 2/9/2019 at 1:51 PM, Brian Fowler said:

So WB announced a The Trench movie

This seems like an odd choice. I'm curious if they go into unrevealed history about them. Kind of hope Johns gets some involvement.

16 minutes ago, Eivion said:

This seems like an odd choice. I'm curious if they go into unrevealed history about them. Kind of hope Johns gets some involvement.

It's a really weird choice for DC, but it fits perfectly with James Wan. A lower budget spinoff that doesn't need any of the stars, building a little interconnected universe out of a single hit.

James Cameron hasn't made a good film since Terminator 2.

Bloody Unobtanium, I tell you. How does that survive to the second draft? They might as well have called it PLACEHOLDER.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AxB said:

James Cameron hasn't made a good film since Terminator 2.

Bloody Unobtanium, I tell you. How does that survive to the second draft? They might as well have called it PLACEHOLDER.

True Lies says what's up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1