DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL: WEEK TWO

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, Mike Campbell said:

Are the Vikings cutting the kicker tomorrow, or telling him to clean out his locker as soon as the plane lands?

I wouldn't even let him on the postgame bus; make his loser ass find his own way home.

• Haha 1

"I don't have nothing to say about Vontae," linebacker Lorenzo Alexander said after the game. "I'm going to give him a little bit more respect than he showed us today, as far as quitting on us in the middle of the game.

"I never have seen that. Pop Warner, high school, pros. Never heard of it. Never seen it. It's just completely disrespectful to his teammates. ... He didn't say nothing to nobody. I found out going into the second half of the game. They said he's not coming out, he retired. That's it."

Every time I think the absolute peak Buffalo Bills moment has taken place, they manage to top it. Short of a kicker missing a 20 yard field goal, then redeeming himself by jumping through a flaming table during post-game tailgating, I can't see this being surpassed. 

Edit - Kyle Williams sees Lorenzo Alexander, and raises:

2 hours ago, Tabe said:

Having seen Rodgers bailed out a billion times by garbage calls by the refs, I heartily approved that questionable call. 

Hopefully not lost in the bad penalty and missed kicks is the "woulda made Andy Reid proud" clock management by Mike Mccarthy. They basically took no time off the clock while allowing Minnesota to retain timeouts. Pop Warner coaches who don't know the rules would have done better. 

• Haha 1