DVDVR Message Board

2018-19 NCAAF: WEEK 3

Dolfan in NYC

There's going to be a ton of east coast games that are going to be rescheduled due to a humongous hurricane that's going to park itself over North Carolina later this week.   So, good luck to those in the affected area.

RANKINGZ~

Spoiler

#1 giphy.gif

#2 giphy.gif

#3 giphy.gif

#4 giphy.gif

#5 giphy.gif

Spoilerized for YOUR (loading time) pleasure!

I'm so happy week 2 is over with. It feels like it's been forever since graduating from IU and in that time I forgot most everything about other non-ND schools like Purdue and Ball State, including Ball State's "Chirp! Chirp!" stuff. So all day Saturday you had just tons of people constantly going "CHIRP! CHIRP!" I forgot how dumb that was.

Also, Sheamus was out tailgating Saturday too.

Not a good day for the Big 10: Maryland loses to Temple; Nebraska falls at home to Troy; Rutgers gets trounced by Kansas, 55-14.

I am posting to you ~live~ from Mount Oread (it’s, umm, a pretty decent hill) in Lawrence, KS, watching that last game. KU has three RBs* with a touchdown run of 50+, and the fourth string quarterback, whose name I refuse to learn, is presently taking the snaps. Todd Reesing (remember him?) ran out to midfield to do a fist pump. This is a weird day.

*The best of them is a four-star freshman from Louisiana, perhaps slightly under recruited because he’s 165 lbs and has no toes on his right foot.

55 minutes ago, sabremike said:

At Dartmouth for their game against Georgetown. 20-0 Big Green at the half. $17 for a ticket was ridiculous. Columbia is $10 And Fordham is $12.

You're in New Hampshire. What is your entertainment dollar competing with there? ?

• Like 1