DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oliynyk (9/15/2018) - Moscow, Russia (Olimpiyskiy Stadium)

Elsalvajeloco

37336490_10156405451251276_6054628174698
UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oliynyk 
September 15, 2018
Moscow, Russia (Olimpiyskiy Stadium)

Mark Hunt (265) vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk (235) - Oliynyk, SUB (rear naked choke), R1 (4:22)
Jan Błachowicz (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (205) - Błachowicz, SUB (arm triangle choke), R2 (2:41)
Andrei Arlovski (244) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (256) - Abdurakhimov, DEC (unanimous)
Alexey Kunchenko (170) vs. Thiago Alves (171) - Kunchenko, DEC (unanimous)

Fight Pass Preliminary Card:
C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Khalid Murtazaliev (185) - Murtazaliev, TKO (retirement), R2 (5:00)
Petr Yan (136) vs. Jin Soo Son (137)** - Yan, DEC (unanimous)
Rustam Khabilov (156) vs. Kajan Johnson (155) - Khabilov, DEC (split)
Mairbek Taisumov (161)* vs. Desmond Green (156) - Taisumov, DEC (unanimous)
Magomed Ankalaev (204) vs. Marcin Prachnio (205) - Ankalaev, KO (head kick and punches), R1 (3:09)
Jordan Johnson (186) vs. Adam Yandiev (184) - Johnson, SUB (arm triangle choke), R2 (0:42)
Ramazan Emeev (171) vs. Stefan Sekulić (170) - Emeev, DEC (unanimous)
Merab Dvalishvili (135) vs. Terrion Ware (135) - Dvalishvili, DEC (unanimous)

*Forfeits 40% of purse for missing weight
**Forfeits 20% of purse for missing weight

Event Bonuses ($50,000)
Performance of the Night: Magomed Ankalaev
Performance of the Night: Jan Błachowicz
Performance of the Night: Oleksiy Oliynyk
Fight of the Night: Petr Yan vs. Jin Soo Son (Son Disqualified From Post Fight Bonus Due to Weight Miss)

Attendance: 22,603
Gate: $1.83 million

Cancelled Fights:
Fabrício Werdum vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk - Werdum Flagged for a Potential USADA Doping Violation
Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Petr Yan - Injury to Silva de Andrade (Foot)
Krzysztof Jotko vs. Adam Yandiev - Injury to Jotko
Ramazan Emeev vs. Cláudio Silva - Injury to Silva (Back)
C.B. Dollaway vs. Omari Akhmedov - Injury to Akmedov
C.B. Dollaway vs. Artem Frolov - Frolov Withdrew From Bout

Edited by Elsalvajeloco

That's an awful lot of prelims for a 2 hour show. Here's hoping every fight on the card ends in under 90 seconds, so a few of the good fighters on the undercard can make telly.

1 hour ago, AxB said:

It's on BT Sport over here. Just the main card though.

Hopefully, you get to see Petr Yan. His upside is tremendous. Unless Korean Zombie's homie is some undiscovered diamond in the rough, Yan is in for another highlight reel performance.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Taisumov is back too. That guy is so much fun to watch. This card has some good shit on it.

Apparently, Des Green is going to make to the fight after being in that car accident. Taisumov might not be the best guy to face with that confronting you. My mind wouldn't be on fighting at all.

Catching up on the undercard now. Adam Yandiev with one of the most uniquely awful Octagon performances I've seen in awhile. His arms were gassed less than three minutes in and I counted at least six fence grabs. Doesn't know how to defend an RNC and gets arm triangled across his body. Yuck.

7 minutes ago, John E. Dynamite said:

Catching up on the undercard now. Adam Yandiev with one of the most uniquely awful Octagon performances I've seen in awhile. His arms were gassed less than three minutes in and I counted at least six fence grabs. Doesn't know how to defend an RNC and gets arm triangled across his body. Yuck.

Apparently, Yandiev is more pseudo celebrity with perhaps fixed fights under his record than actual MMA fighter.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Apparently, Yandiev is more pseudo celebrity with perhaps fixed fights under his record than actual MMA fighter.

Man, what am I doing completely skipping Karim Zidan articles like that... and Ramzan Kadyrov's name only comes up in it three times! That might be a new low. Saving this one for a public bathroom meditation.

If he comes out winging punches from so far out that it makes Wanderlei look like prime Petrosyan like that again... well, he just shouldn't. UFC should cut him now.

• Like 2

Oleksiy's "I'm not dead" thumbs up after getting blasted by a Mark Hunt right hand was the best. 

It should be noted that when Oliynyk made his MMA debut, Petr Yan and Jin Soo Son were both three years old at the time.