DVDVR Message Board

MIXED MATCH CHALLENGE - ROUND 2

RIPPA

So this is fantasy booking but if there are no plans for the Boss and Hug Connection, I would like to see Demon Bayley with the premise that she is not as strong willed as Finn to contain the Demon for special occasions and therefore the Demon has consumed her turning her into a more violent version of herself.

Since SDL is billing AJ/Charlotte as a team due to their championships if Joe and/or Becky win on Sunday do they replace AJ/Charlotte respectively?

On 9/12/2018 at 6:43 AM, Brysynner said:

So this is fantasy booking but if there are no plans for the Boss and Hug Connection, I would like to see Demon Bayley with the premise that she is not as strong willed as Finn to contain the Demon for special occasions and therefore the Demon has consumed her turning her into a more violent version of herself.

Since SDL is billing AJ/Charlotte as a team due to their championships if Joe and/or Becky win on Sunday do they replace AJ/Charlotte respectively?

More likely that by the time the tournament ends, neither is a singles champion. Charlotte's already dropped hers to Becky, and AJ can't be champ forever. With the final being at TLC, its also a sneaky way of being able to get top stars on that card without having to use them in title matches. (Especially if the final ends up being Alexa/Braun vs Charlotte/AJ.)

I mentioned this in the main thread but PWI is reporting that Alexa is out injured so I don't know what that means for tonight's show.

The report says she will be healthy by whenever her 2nd MMC match will occur but who knows

Aw, I was really hoping to see the return of Team Little Big.  Wish that Alexa could take part in some way but with Ember filling in not sure how that would work.  If anything I think a heel like Ruby would have worked better.

Nice little "House Show" moment there at the end with Charlotte and AJ celebrating with the fans and Styles bumping for the cameraman.

Guessing they aren't doing the charities this season? Aside from Miz briefly mentioning it in his promo I don't think I heard any other mentions. And you know if they were it would be crammed down our throats.

• Like 1