DVDVR Message Board

MIXED MATCH CHALLENGE - ROUND 2

RIPPA

But this can't be 100% correct as the numbers don't work out with 10 teams all facing one another.

I would guess that if they're doing round robin, they split them into 2 divisions, Raw and Smackdown, 5 teams in each.  Each team faces all other teams in their division, which would be 20 matches.  Then they could have the top 4 in each division advance to a seeded single-elimination tournament - that's another 7 matches, with the last show being devoted entirely to the finals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S.K.o.S. said:

But this can't be 100% correct as the numbers don't work out with 10 teams all facing one another.

I would guess that if they're doing round robin, they split them into 2 divisions, Raw and Smackdown, 5 teams in each.  Each team faces all other teams in their division, which would be 20 matches.  Then they could have the top 4 in each division advance to a seeded single-elimination tournament - that's another 7 matches, with the last show being devoted entirely to the finals.

That's way too close to, like, Japan style tournaments. But it would be awesome.

--------

Justice for Team Little Big!

There had better be about 500 pictures of KO falling in love with all of Natalya's cats. 

That's all I want from this. (Oh, and for him to corrupt her til she powerbombs Ronda on the ring apron.)

• Like 3

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to MIXED MATCH CHALLENGE - ROUND 2
6 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

What can Sasha get out of Lashley?  I think a Sasha/Titus or Sasha/Tozawa team would have made more sense.  

Well based on her Instagram, it seems the logical choice would be Sasha and Kalisto.  But I wonder if whoever is running this even knows who is in 205 Live now