DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] SEPTEMBER 2018 DISCUSSION

Dolfan in NYC

22 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Everything before intermission was so-so. Everything after intermission delivered and was so worth the $10.

Honestly, they sold me. I'm not missing a single NXT live or TV taping in Orlando.

Ohno/Cole felt like a legit MOTYC, sucks there's no video. Ohno should have a job with WWE for life as a Performance Center trainer whenever he hangs them up. Every modern wrestler throwing strikes can learn from him how to properly do it without blatantly slapping your thigh.

Ohno is so damn good.

I've done 2 Florida House Shows while touristing(Dade City/Orlando) and 1 Full Sail taping and for the dirt cheap prices they charge for tickets you'd be an idiot not to go if they are in your neck of the woods. I've NEVER had anything less than a great time at an NXT show, whether touring, TV taping or Florida.

God that Cesaro surprise was amazing. I haven't seen him that hyped in ages. Really made me want to see a Bar/ohno vs New Day. Cole/Ohno was great. Easily Cole's best match since the Dunne match. Rest of the show was ok. Enjoyed seeing Stacy Ervin Jr. live. He's going to be something special with a little more training..

• Like 1

On 9/28/2018 at 11:05 PM, Peck said:

...for the dirt cheap prices they charge for tickets you'd be an idiot not to go if they are in your neck of the woods.

Wish it was that easy -- married + very time consuming, draining full time job.