DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL: WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Jimmy G was very bad today.  Vikings defense is good but have to play better than this. 

I didn't think he was that bad. Some of that was an offensive line that got messed up and a receiving group that let him down. I think his receivers dropped three different touchdown passes. 

11 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

I didn't think he was that bad. Some of that was an offensive line that got messed up and a receiving group that let him down. I think his receivers dropped three different touchdown passes. 

He was having a little too much fun throwing into double coverage. Understandably the receivers are not good but there were chances to just take what was given.  

In other news TYREEK HILL.  Wow.    2 touches and 2 touchdowns. 

5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

He was having a little too much fun throwing into double coverage. Understandably the receivers are not good but there were chances to just take what was given.  

In other news TYREEK HILL.  Wow.    2 touches and 2 touchdowns. 

Tyreek Hill is on my fantasy football team...I kept him on the bench because I thought Chris Hogan was going to have a good game...he got me 2 points.  With that said, I have Josh Gordon, Robert Woods, Tyreek Hill, Chris Hogan, and Brandon Cooks on my team...I'm going to have some difficult choices all season long.

7 minutes ago, Craig H said:

This is the most Browns thing ever. 

No free beer yet. 

I will remind you of the game when the Browns were going for a game winning field goal against the Ravens to have the field goal blocked and returned for a game winning touchdown.  This isn't close to the most Browns thing ever.

Love how I'm already done in Survival thanks to the Saints being dipshitty enough to let Fitzmagic walk all over them.

Oh well, we still fucking won even though Bad Blake showed up, Leo hurt his hammy, and both coordinators apparently had an agreement in place with the Giants to not be aggressive at all in the 4th quarter.