DVDVR Message Board

[TV] SEPTEMBER 2018 DISCUSSION

Dolfan in NYC

On 9/27/2018 at 1:38 AM, brocklock said:

Always Sunny just had their best episode in years. I'd say this was a classic and every character was on fire in it. This season's off to a better start than 11 or 12 so far.

This.

Dennis was incredible.

I burned through Maniac over the last few days. I've seen it accused of being overly sentimental. Is that a bad thing? I don't know. Jonah Hill I'm not a particularly big fan of but I loved the shit out of Emma Stone and Justin Theroux knocked it out of the fucking park. Yeah, it's sentimental at times but it's also funny and clever and, yeah, I dunno, I really quite liked it.

My wife continues to hate watch American Horror Story, I watched the first episode of the new series with her and, holy fuck, that show is horrendous but still she perseveres with it even though it's fucking shite. I've watched episodes here and there down the years and, fuck, is it always that bad?

Is your significant other watching pish like that grounds for divorce? Okay, I'm kidding and don't tell her I said that. She's been liking The Sopranos since I started re-watching it so she's not a lost cause yet, I guess.

But still...American Horror Story? Fucking hell.