DVDVR Message Board

The ROH Thread

Surprised to see Cole winning as it seemed like Elgin was a sure thing with the way he's been pushed.  I was also surprised to see Jay Lethal get bumped out of the tournament last week (I was figuring a Lethal/Elgin final) with the way the company seems to be on him as well.  It seems like they're taking a chance on putting the title on someone newer and fresher to see how it goes.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay, I'll freely admit I've never seen a Truth Martini match/interview in my life, but just seeing these two photos makes me want to see 911 or 3 Minute Warning run in and beat him senseless.

His voice is even worse than his look, like someone who spent 40 years smoking Chesterfield unfiltereds

Just don't get the big deal about Adam Cole.  Guy seems talented enough but he's just REALLY bland.

Wow do you even watching Indy wrestling?

He's okay and all but I don't really like him that match. He hasn't stuck out much in ROH. He had that one good match with Kyle O'Reilly but his promo's are weak and if his best stuff is indeed in PWG, I haven't seen any of it.