DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2018 - REST OF THE REGULAR SEASON

RIPPA

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The Os have decided to not play Chris Davis again this year so officially...

I feel bad for the guy. I have a hard time believing his skills have declined that much at just 32 years old so it's pretty clearly a mental issue. 

He has had a TUE for stimulants in years past, and may still, so perhaps he has other mental health issues that are causing his rapid descent into total dogshit ballplayer.

I'm with you, it's pretty unfortunate to see it happen to the guy. Hopefully he can figure out whatever the deal is and get back to his normal self.

Although part of me sees these numbers as the logical extreme on the low end of his typical season, so maybe it just wasn't his year, and he'll be back to hitting .220 with lots of sock and 200 K's next year.

With the exception of Wrigley I want to pass a law that any dope who throws back a visiting home run ball shall be permanently banned from every professional ballpark on the planet forever.

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

Yes I am crying right now. I love you David, you are forever our hero, you are forever our legend, you are forever our captain, you are forever a Met!!!!!!!!!

Cindy made the mistake of saying Wright is "Mr Met" and I said, "I know how they can use him next year..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yanks become the 10th team in MLB history to win 100 games and not finish first. (4th time since division play started). Last time it happened was 2001, when the As did it

It is the 7th time in MLB history that 3 teams reached 100 wins - the first time that one league had three teams do it - in the same season

Rockies are starting German Marquez

Dodgers are starting Walker Buehler

Cubs are starting Jose Quintana

Brewers haven't named a starter yet but all signs are pointing to Jhoulys Chacin