DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2018 WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I hope not.

I hope not too, but that's some seriously insane (and unnecessary), shit. More of Mick Foley's legacy. (I know I'm a hypocrite for being a huge Onita fan and regularly shitting on Foley, but as goofy as some of the shit Onita did, you always had a sense of it being carefully planned so that no one was going to get permanently fucked up. Foley's stuff always seemed stupid and off-the-cuff just for the sake of doing stupid, off-the -cuff maneuvers. People dump on Shane McMahon and his fetish for jumping off of high places, but the dude obviously practices those spots for months, with Foley you get the sense of Vince slipping him a c-note to jump off of a building and he's all-in.  

Far as I'm concerned, anything higher than the top rope is unnecessary and fairly stupid. If I want to watch people jump off of high places I'll watch cliff-diving. 

Uh...:

Spoiler

4IKyjTJ.gif

Trying too hard to be a big man:

Spoiler

ZhC8ZxF.gif

Bailamos. Let the rhythm take you over, bailamos:

Spoiler

TLLBY78.gif

Yoshi Hashi Titus O'Neil's himself and New Japan edits it:

Spoiler

GJXuLvd.gif

Peak the women to the left laughing at him.

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I feel bad for laughing on the YOSHI-HASHI one since that busted him open and I think he might have concussed himself.

I mean I still laughed but I felt bad for it.

That's terrible.

Especially since the other gif of the big man trying to step over the top rope and ending up falling on his head is sooooo much funnier.

1 hour ago, Player One said:

That's terrible.

Especially since the other gif of the big man trying to step over the top rope and ending up falling on his head is sooooo much funnier.

The big guy failing at stepping over the top rope is a Shockmaster level fuck up.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 7:57 AM, Player One said:

When you find yourself agreeing to spots like this, it's time to reevaluate your life choices.

That's not remotely as dangerous as it could have been. Still dangerous.

• Like 1