DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

RIPPA

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I have no idea what those first two images are supposed to be but they are not working.

But if they are from the post-SDL 9/11 circle jerk you don't need to repost them

I was having difficulty posting them for some odd reason so I just have the one.  It might have been a circle jerk and I didn't see pics elsewhere, but feel free to delete the contents/post if you wish.

I was just bringing it up because while it might have been a circle jerk Lillian singing the anthem still gives me chills.

A friendly warning (I guess for lack of a better word) - the Zelina Vega video is REALLY tough to get through so depending on what today is like for you - keep that in mind when deciding if you want to watch the video.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Instead of the Smackdown stuff since Chester linked to the Zelina tweet figured this video is appropriate.  It was odd that TNA had a show on 9/11 but the tribute at the beginning was very well-done.

Hide contents

Then they fucked it all up by having her work heel right after that on the same show.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Then they fucked it all up by having her work heel right after that on the same show.

I don't blame TNA for that. How are we supposed to treat anyone as a heel after something like this? How are we supposed to treat her as a heel tonight after watching the interview with Renee Young?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pete said:

This guy is great.

I met him a couple years ago at Magfest.  Seemed like a pretty awesome guy and I got a couple of his prints.  The one was of the NXT roster at the time and looking at it now it's amazing just how many are on the main roster now.  The other print was of New Day which was super well done.  If not for lack of wall space due to us having a relatively small place I'd look and see what else he has for sale.