DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

RIPPA

The best thing about Shannon Moore's Mohawk and tattoos look is that his gimmick then was that his personal bible was the Book of Dilligaf. Meaning 'do I look like I give a fuck'. Even though it looks like he spent an hour doing his hair and makeup, bothered to go to the gym, cut the sleeves off his hand-picked t shirt on purpose.... in short, he looks like a guy who really cares what he looks like. And so, yes, you look like you give a fuck.

• Like 1

Now I don't know Shannon Moore from Adam obviously but he is what happens when you take Jeff Hardy and remove the authenticity.  Because I totally believe Jeff would dirt bike around Cameron, NS with his face painted like a weirdo and mow symbols into his lawn.  Shannon looks like a poser and I don't know why.

59 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Remember the spoiler box talk we had @The Natural

Can we add "use the edit button and don't make multiple posts to spam the board with 1 photo if you will post another photo 5 minutes later," please?

The Prince of Punk! Always thought he could've gone further than he did/been used better in that gimmick, in either company, great theme music in WWE ECW. But I loved the time in early 2006, Impact ran Styles & Daniels vs. Samoa Joe & Prince of Punk Shannon Moore on iMPACT so they put the graphic up to promote it with it saying "JOE. PUNK. STYLES. DANIELS"

4 hours ago, Goodear said:

Now I don't know Shannon Moore from Adam obviously but he is what happens when you take Jeff Hardy and remove the authenticity.  Because I totally believe Jeff would dirt bike around Cameron, NS with his face painted like a weirdo and mow symbols into his lawn.  Shannon looks like a poser and I don't know why.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, quackhell said:

While the mini-Triple H look is all right for Dean, I would much rather have gotten Cotton Candy Angsty Ambrose instead.

f367f6e6141ff2bf6176bc91374ee754--pink-h

3 hours ago, notoriusvig said:

It's the third Headbanger

Poser.

8 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

If it looks like a poseur and smells like a poseur, it's a poseur. That photo reeks of Axe Body Spray.

Hide contents

"We need D.T.P. 

Death to posers is what I mean"

I use Axe and I don't look like I want to be Lars Frederiksen from Rancid. I'm a chameleon. I can go anywhere and just blend in.

15 hours ago, AxB said:

The best thing about Shannon Moore's Mohawk and tattoos look is that his gimmick then was that his personal bible was the Book of Dilligaf. Meaning 'do I look like I give a fuck'. Even though it looks like he spent an hour doing his hair and makeup, bothered to go to the gym, cut the sleeves off his hand-picked t shirt on purpose.... in short, he looks like a guy who really cares what he looks like. And so, yes, you look like you give a fuck.

Which leads nicely into this:

MadeupBlackIguana-small.gif

• Like 1