DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

RIPPA

44 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I met him a couple years ago at Magfest.  Seemed like a pretty awesome guy and I got a couple of his prints.  The one was of the NXT roster at the time and looking at it now it's amazing just how many are on the main roster now.  The other print was of New Day which was super well done.  If not for lack of wall space due to us having a relatively small place I'd look and see what else he has for sale.

Hoping he shows up at NYCC this year because his stuff is a keeper.

• Like 1

That pictures reminds me of when, during the Smashing Crumpet tournament I kept finding pictures of literally dozens of female Wrestlers, from all over the world, who were all for some reason wearing a uniform of a white shirt, a red plain miniskirt and fishnets?

Someone at google images must have thought I was a right wierdo after that.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, AxB said:

That pictures reminds me of when, during the Smashing Crumpet tournament I kept finding pictures of literally dozens of female Wrestlers, from all over the world, who were all for some reason wearing a uniform of a white shirt, a red plain miniskirt and fishnets?

Someone at google images must have thought I was a right wierdo after that.

That tournament brings back the memories!

5 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I believe he had some kind of non wedding commitment ceremony with Wendy barlow (aka Fifi).

Yeah it was originally reported by TMZ that it was a wedding but Meltzer said last night that it was a commitment ceremony

Other folks that I have seen that were there were Charlotte (obviously), Fit Finlay and Dennis Rodman

EDIT - And Michelle McCool (again obviously)

Flair to Rodman: "You know, in all my time fuckin' I never broke my dick. How did you manage not once but THREE times?"

Taker: "I gotta hit the head, see you gents in a minute..."

Hero having my body type gives me hope. 

One more thing... Hayes, please... you can't even lose the fanny pack for a fucking WEDDING CEREMONY? 

27 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

One more thing... Hayes, please... you can't even lose the fanny pack for a fucking WEDDING CEREMONY? 

You should have seen the trunk of Hayes car.

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

• Like 7

Windham looks like he was about to throw up the horns so that kinda makes sense.

I am excited that all this time we never noticed that Rotunda threw punches like a man desperate to break his thumb

• Like 2

17 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah it was originally reported by TMZ that it was a wedding but Meltzer said last night that it was a commitment ceremony

Other folks that I have seen that were there were Charlotte (obviously), Fit Finlay and Dennis Rodman

EDIT - And Michelle McCool (again obviously)

Not that it matters, but DJ Luian (who seems to be a close friend of Ric) was there had an Instagram story saying Ric got married and Dolph was also there, too.