Teddy & Jack/Homicide & B-Boy steel cage match from JAPW 3/26/05
Teddy & Homicide/the Backseat Boyz/the SAT/Briscoes from JAPW 10/22/05
Teddy/Lethal from JAPW 7/29/06
Teddy/Homicide/Low Ki/Necro from JAPW 10/28/06
Teddy & Low Ki/BLKOUT/LAX from JAPW 12/8/06
Teddy/Homicide/Kingston from JAPW 1/19/07
Teddy & Samoa Joe/LAX steel cage match from JAPW 3/8/07
Teddy/Homicide/BLK Jeez/Dezmond Xavier from JAPW 2/24/18

That's what I could find on Cagematch. Those 4 bolded are the best imo, but they are all worth a watch.

If you like brawls/spectacles, then you will love most of those.

Good list, but no Teddy Hart viewing party is complete without squeezing in some interviews, particularly those with his cats. Also, Teddy doing moonsaults into an empty ring just for the sake of doing so is something that ought to be included. What a fucking maroon, a talented maroon, but a maroon nonetheless.

6 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Sorry mate, Squirrel only has two syllables if you're given to speaking like you have a mouth full  of marbles.  Of course, I'm a Yank so what do I know of the Queen's English. Glad tosee that the wonderful Squirrel Girl is known across the pond.

British accents sound like you have a mouthful of marbles? Take them to Missouri, Pilgrim.

4 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I'm American but I was hanging out with a British guy at a wedding a couple weeks ago, and when he said aluminum my mind was blown

You want to hear odd pronunciations try playing on an all Irish darts team as I did for a couple of seasons. I was sort of the mascot as I'm like tenth-generation American and these guys were all straight from the old country. Of course it helped that I was the best player... Anyway, once they got buzzed and started talking fast I couldn't make heads nor tails of what they were saying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AxB said:

British accents sound like you have a mouthful of marbles? Take them to Missouri, Pilgrim.

We actually want you guys to take Missouri back, you can have Kansas too.

While y'all were talking about dumb stuff I was watching the third disc of the WWE Mid South set, which is pretty good after you skip over Iceman/Roberts and the Bladerunners + Steiner squashes. You get:

the full DiBiase/Flair face turn match with Watts warning for viewers

Gordy/Duggan title match

Freebirds/DiBiase + Williams lumberjack match 

Gordy/Williams title match

OMG/Big Bubba title match

Big Bubba/Williams title match

Now that's a hell of a lineup for just one disc. The best title match is Dr. Death and Gordy, though it's almost out-hossed by Gang and Bossman wailing (or should I say whaling?) on each other. Blood in almost every match and ALL the blood in the DiBiase/Flair match, of course. If you haven't seen the latter then you are missing out on one of the greatest pieces of wrestling history ever, and if you have it's always fun to revisit. 

Bill Watts might've been a despicable piece of shit human being but damn was he good at booking the wrestling.

• Like 1

Well, the list of saintly wrestling promoters is likely a very short one. The best ones of the era (graham, watts) were not nice people and jerry jarrett comes off as a nice guy in telling stories, his frugality would be a black mark to some. 

And you have Fritz and Gulas and Blanchard and the Sheik and Bruiser and Vince Sr and the Fullers and Verne and LA and Stu and Dupree and Montreal and Giegel. 

I guess your choices  by default might be down to Sam, Boesch and Owens. 

5 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Well, the list of saintly wrestling promoters is likely a very short one. The best ones of the era (graham, watts) were not nice people and jerry jarrett comes off as a nice guy in telling stories, his frugality would be a black mark to some. 

And you have Fritz and Gulas and Blanchard and the Sheik and Bruiser and Vince Sr and the Fullers and Verne and LA and Stu and Dupree and Montreal and Giegel. 

I guess your choices  by default might be down to Sam, Boesch and Owens. 

Don Owens was a racist, anti-Semitic POS. 

2 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Odds that Sasha raised this issue to the right managers/staff backstage, waited for a response & discussed the matter professionally BEFORE calling out her fellow employees on social media?

Am I missing something that involved Sasha?

5 hours ago, OSJ said:

Why is the guy whose name rhymes with squirrel doing the bird thing and the guy named "Osprey" isn't? Shouldn't Marty be dressed as a bushy tailed rodent?

I'm still trying to figure out why a guy who can't draw heat gets away with calling himself a "villain."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

I'm still trying to figure out why a guy who can't draw heat gets away with calling himself a "villain."

I think he could draw heel heat if he weren't part of Bullet Club. As long as he's part of Bullet Club, he's not getting booed. 

4 minutes ago, ReiseReise said:

I feel so weird for immediately remembering the fact that Kane was actually born in Spain. And probably the first European-born WWF World Champion. 

There's a Mr. Sammartino here to see you, he seems upset about something.  (Unless you're splitting hairs and saying Bruno was WWWF Champion).

• Like 4

4 hours ago, OSJ said:

There's a Mr. Sammartino here to see you, he seems upset about something.  (Unless you're splitting hairs and saying Bruno was WWWF Champion).

Naw, I wasn't. I simply forgot that Bruno was an immigrant. His spirit will powerslam me into Nirvana, probably. 

But the be first European born World Champion of WWF-days part could still be right. 

I went into the Spirit Halloween store, mostly to see what it looked like two months before Halloween instead of the week of and all the costumes are half missing. Anyways, there were zero wrestling costumes, even in the kids section. I was halfway expecting to see some John Cena or Reigns get up, maybe Undertaker or something, but nada. 

I got to thinking, if I were a young kid with Halloween approaching, is there any wrestler I'd want to dress up as. Is there anyone THAT over who kids actually want to be? 

• Like 1