DVDVR Message Board

Hell In A Cell X - 9/16/2018

ChesterCopperpot

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Someone may have just shown The Great Red Dragon paintings and Manhunter to Vince. Just wait until Vince gets to Silence of the Lambs and we get a Buffalo Bill inspired ppv poster.

HHH: Vince, the fans aren’t buying Becky’s turn.

Vince: Well you tell them to put the lotion on their skin or they get the hose again!

• Haha 2

On 9/6/2018 at 12:22 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Someone may have just shown The Great Red Dragon paintings and Manhunter to Vince. Just wait until Vince gets to Silence of the Lambs and we get a Buffalo Bill inspired ppv poster.

On 9/6/2018 at 11:01 AM, JonnyLaw said:

HHH: Vince, the fans aren’t buying Becky’s turn.

Vince: Well you tell them to put the lotion on their skin or they get the hose again!

Has the WWE Network done a spotlight on Precious yet?

• Haha 2

On 9/6/2018 at 12:18 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Also, now that I see Braun's claws, I cannot unsee this:

tumblr_ls4d96OjZg1qz6i6mo1_1280.png

I only hope the PPV ends with Roman prematurely declaring he's vanquished the monster once and for all before Braun returns to continue things.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, RIShane said:

I only hope the PPV ends with Roman prematurely declaring he's vanquished the monster once and for all before Braun returns to continue things.

"So, having re-re-disposed of the monster, exit our hero, stage right"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Think there's any chance of Braun walking out as Champ next Sunday? He doesn't need a long reign he just needs to get a big win. I'd be cool with Braun beating Roman, Roman winning the rematch in Australia, after the match Roman spears Braun off the ramp or something and Braun disappears for a few months, reemerges at the Royal Rumble wins and then beats Roman at Mania. October 6th to April 7th is 6 months and is a decent title reign in this day and age.

3 hours ago, Web Conn said:

Think there's any chance of Braun walking out as Champ next Sunday? He doesn't need a long reign he just needs to get a big win. I'd be cool with Braun beating Roman, Roman winning the rematch in Australia, after the match Roman spears Braun off the ramp or something and Braun disappears for a few months, reemerges at the Royal Rumble wins and then beats Roman at Mania. October 6th to April 7th is 6 months and is a decent title reign in this day and age.

They're in a bad spot where neither guy can really afford a loss here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Web Conn said:

They're in a bad spot where neither guy can really afford a loss here.

After putting it off for so long, I'd like to see Roman get a nice long reign as champ. He's earned it and they need to get it out of their system. Alternatively, I wouldn't mind seeing a world title get hot-potatoed given AJ and Brock's stranglehold on their respective belts. 

Nobody posted David Puddy in face paint? I don't know you people anymore. 

Reigns does deserve a good run after all this nonsense and should have one so he can build some momentum, but all this nonsense is ongoing so it wouldn't surprise me that after a year plus of not pulling the trigger on either man that they hotshot the title to Strowman (and probably back again).

And the panel should really just be Sam and Bill Burr shooting the shit about wrestling, but these idiots have to PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE so that would never happen. Not to mention that Vince would never allow anyone to take the piss out of "sports entertainment," but one can dream.

• Like 3