DVDVR Message Board

Hell In A Cell X - 9/16/2018

ChesterCopperpot

8 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

What if they do the Hart / Austin spot and have Becky bleeding and passing out to the Figure 8?  Does it work gender-flipped?

I wonder how far Becky would have to go to get a heel reaction from the crowd?

Charlotte retains clean. Becky snaps and put on the Disarm-her for 3+ minutes, tearing Charlotte's shoulder or something. Or she attacks from behind then just wails on Charlotte with a chair over and over. At what point does it become "too much"?

Never. Charlotte has another beating coming Sunday /fanboy

-------

Only in pro wrestling does the concept "we can't go slicing our heads open with a razor blade, but it's okay if once in awhile we let a 300 lbs former MMA champion use his elbow to split someone's head wide open instead" ever even come up, much less become policy.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, L_W_P said:

I wonder how far Becky would have to go to get a heel reaction from the crowd?

Charlotte retains clean. Becky snaps and put on the Disarm-her for 3+ minutes, tearing Charlotte's shoulder or something. Or she attacks from behind then just wails on Charlotte with a chair over and over. At what point does it become "too much"?

I wouldn't be surprised if the ending this Sunday is Becky getting herself DQed--she's obsessed with the belt,  but also consumed with the idea of destroying Charlotte.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FluffSnackwell said:

We'll know for sure if Hornswoggle has been rehired to act as Hell In The Cell sheriff. 

They’re going to whip Hornswoggle to death?

Jeff Hardy is claiming that he will do something tonight that has never been done before in a Hell in the Cell match.   That could be anything with Jeff given how crazy he is.   

If he wanted to do something absolutely crazy it would be have a match against Randy Orton that people would be interested in

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Morganti said:

I actually like Randy Orton. ?

You like to watch paint dry as well? Orton is very bland and boring to me. He's been interesting but it's been 4 years since thats been the case and actually five cuz after mania 30 he wen t back to just being there. It was the feud with Bryan when he was interesting then him and Cena had that match and who cared.