DVDVR Message Board

Hell In A Cell X - 9/16/2018

ChesterCopperpot

I'd much rather see something like Braun/AOP vs Shield than a Sheild/Wyatts rehash.  Winner is the only team that's allowed to wear tactical vests.  

Hell ... Braun/Revival would work you just need the Shield to cut a promo that they are coming for their tag belts back and have the Revival beat the B-Team next week.

Either way ... teaming Braun back with Bray is making Braun look bad having to go crawling back to his cult leader.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CSC said:

Either way ... teaming Braun back with Bray is making Braun look bad having to go crawling back to his cult leader.  

I don't necessarily think it does. The only ones that hadn't gone soft being apart from the "family" have been Harper and Rowan. Have Braun confront Bray or vice versa where they acknowledge they've both been trying to suppress the monsters inside them, but to combat The Shield, they need to let the monsters back out.

Not that I should try to apply reality to WWE, but most people in cults don't leave.

Great HIAC matches since WWE went PG a decade ago and please don't think I need blood.

The Undertaker vs. Edge, SummerSlam 2008.

The Undertaker vs. Triple H, WrestleMania XXVIII. *****

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker, Hell in a Cell 2015.

Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair. Hell in a Cell 2016.

The New Day vs. The Usos. Hell in a Cell 2017.

On 8/25/2018 at 3:21 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't necessarily think it does. The only ones that hadn't gone soft being apart from the "family" have been Harper and Rowan. Have Braun confront Bray or vice versa where they acknowledge they've both been trying to suppress the monsters inside them, but to combat The Shield, they need to let the monsters back out.

Not that I should try to apply reality to WWE, but most people in cults don't leave.

I feel like all Braun would have to do is come out and say “your brothers saved you last week, Roman. But you forgot...I have brothers too.”

lights go out. They come back up and Harper and Wyatt attack.

• Like 1

Man, Braun fought a fire truck by picking up an Ambulance and threatening to kill the Ambulance's children and forcing the ambulance to take a second job so that it could afford to pay a garbage truck to burn down the fire truck's house.

He better not need to ask anyone for help beating three dummies in PUBG gear.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Yeah I dont see Braun looking for help any time soon.

I assume the story will be that Braun can steamroll any of the 3 on their own but as soon as the unit is together the numbers game is just too much. I think he goes against Ambrose 1 on 1 at HIAC while Roman defends against 'Demon' Balor (or Corbin) & Seth defends the IC title against Drew Mac.

Then he can go after Rollins before finally getting his cash in moment on Roman around Survivor Series.

Man...I hate WWE, but I love NXT.

It's like being friends with someone because they're a good person, they're doing things different than their shithead parents and you hate their parents because they're bigots or they're narcissists or they're just assholes.

And you constantly hope your friend doesn't one day turn into their parents.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ScriptedFemales said:

HIAC dies for me when it has pink ropes. I get the cancer charity work(although the charity they work with is questionable) But I don't get why for the cell they can't just change the damn middle rope. Always takes me out of it. 

I see that going a lot like this.

Vince: It's Hellllllll in a Cellllll, damn it, but we can't have any blood. We're PG, damn it! We have to have those pink ropes. It's September, and pink means...PUSSSSSYYYY!

HHH: I...I...I can't. Steph, can you explain the pink ropes to your dad again?

Stephaine: Dad, we've gone over this before. The pink ropes and pink ribbons represent breast cancer awareness month and our work with the Susan G. Komen foundation.

Vince: PUSSSSSYYYY!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, ScriptedFemales said:

HIAC dies for me when it has pink ropes. I get the cancer charity work(although the charity they work with is questionable) But I don't get why for the cell they can't just change the damn middle rope. Always takes me out of it. 

Not going to have the pink ropes this year cause its in September rather than October.

3 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Does Jeff need time off at all?

I think it's 100% certain that he hits a swanton  from the top of the Cell, through one of the announce tables.

Yes to both.

Good job WWE will conveniently have a spare panel to fix the opening by Jeff for Reigns vs. Braun ;).