DVDVR Message Board

NFL Fantasy Football 2K18

Kevin Wilson

WR/RB/FLEX  Situation here.  Trying to figure out the best solution in my murky RB situation.

Here are my choices and likely starters are highlighted.  I have 2 RB , 1 WR, and 1 WR-RB spot to fill. Everyone else is either hurt or on BYE.

RB

• TJ Yeldon (JAX) vs. HOU
  • Latavius Murray (MIN) vs. NYJ
  • Mark Ingram (NO) vs. BAL

WR

• Mike Thomas (NO) vs. BAL
  • Tyler Boyd (CIN) vs. KC
  • Alshon Jeffrey (PHI) vs. CAR

Well I am really stuck at Running back.  Had Devonta Freeman but went to IR.  So I picked up TJ Yeldon.   I was planning on starting Carlos Hyde with Alex Collins.  Then Hyde get traded to Yeldon's team.   My only other RB is Chris Thompson who probably won't play.  

• 1 month later...

If nothing else in the DVDVR money league, I was the only one to beat Kevin. If only PCO Face would have lost so I could have secured a 1st round bye.

Even still, this stings less than the other league I made the playoffs in where I have the same record as the person in second place, I beat that person twice during the season, but he had 9 more points for so he gets the bye over me. 

And then there's the third league I'm in where I'm third in points for, but I'm going to miss the playoffs.

On 12/6/2018 at 12:09 AM, Hail Sabin said:

Lost Sanders and Conner for at least this week in the DVDVR money league. 

Bad luck there. On my end I do hope that Melvin Gordon heals up before next week, although at least I am pretty stacked at RB. Picking up Lindsay and Cook at least affords me some wiggle room.

Okay, I need to pick 2 WRs from:

Chris Godwin (@BUF)

Mike Williams (@KC)

Zay Jones (vs. DET)

Sterling Shepard (vs TEN)

And two RB out of:

James White (@PIT)

Aaron Jones (@CHI)

Chris Carson (@SF)

Derrick Henry (@NYG)

Thanks, in advance, for your help

Okay, so my current receiving corps is: Devante Adams, Mike Williams, Sterling Shepard, Zay Jones, and Chris Godwin. The only one I know I'm confident on is Adams. Here's a sampling of who's available on the wire:

Cordarrelle Patterson (vs. BUF) (Return yards count in this league, so he's worth considering imo)

Dede Westbrook (@ MIA)

Doug Baldwin (vs. KC)

Nelson Agholor (vs. HOU)

Demaryius Thomas/Will Filler V (@ PHI)

Danny Amendola (vs. JAX)

Sammy Watkins (@ SEA)

Chris Hogan (vs. BUF)

Please help O.O

kthxbye! 

I just want to say that my RBs are so good that at the moment I have Phillip Lindsay on my bench as my 4th best RB. Its actually a bit of a burden trying to decide which ones to play but he has had a rough couple weeks and I don't want to risk him in the Finals. If only my WRs were as strong.

On 12/19/2018 at 9:03 AM, Kyle Casey said:

Okay, so my current receiving corps is: Devante Adams, Mike Williams, Sterling Shepard, Zay Jones, and Chris Godwin. The only one I know I'm confident on is Adams. Here's a sampling of who's available on the wire:

Cordarrelle Patterson (vs. BUF) (Return yards count in this league, so he's worth considering imo)

Dede Westbrook (@ MIA)

Doug Baldwin (vs. KC)

Nelson Agholor (vs. HOU)

Demaryius Thomas/Will Filler V (@ PHI)

Danny Amendola (vs. JAX)

Sammy Watkins (@ SEA)

Chris Hogan (vs. BUF)

Please help O.O

kthxbye! 

Guys? Little help, please?