DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] AUGUST 2018 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Yeah I have a feeling that it is going to be Gargano as well which is probably a terrible idea given how good of a face he is.    It really does feel like they are trying to do an Eddie Edwards thing only maybe without the goofy psycho stuff that Edwards character currently is

On 8/10/2018 at 8:43 PM, mattdangerously said:

It's Gargano. I've never trusted that little fucker. Ciampa was right about him!

First Winnie-the-Pooh, now Johnny Wrestling! Where will it end?

On 8/10/2018 at 9:12 PM, droneking said:

It was Matt Riddle, Aleister was bogarting his jay. 

It was Shayna, she's jealous of Black's  leather jacket, which looks way more expensive than hers.

• Like 2

On 8/10/2018 at 10:12 PM, droneking said:

It was Matt Riddle, Aleister was bogarting his jay. 

No, I think Riddle seems like the kind of stoner who's more than happy to share. Now, if Black was shit-talking Mewtwo, it could have been Keith Lee.

• Like 1

Going to the NXT show in Lowell, Mass on Thursday.  

Super bummed that Black won’t be wrestling there for the second time in a row.  But the last show in Lowell was really great outside of the Drew/Andrade Main Event.  Which must have been a test run because they really improved the match for the Takeover show.

Additionally, the last show was booked around Oney Lorcan/Biff Busick being in the “local boy done good role”.  Anyone know his status at this point?

Also, I intend to take pictures from the show.  Is it cool if I post them here?

38 minutes ago, Brandon Bones said:

Additionally, the last show was booked around Oney Lorcan/Biff Busick being in the “local boy done good role”.  Anyone know his status at this point?

Definitely still out - when he had the surgery it was basically said he was out a minimum of three months (if not longer) and it's only been about 6 weeks since his surgery

On 8/10/2018 at 10:07 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm sticking with my original pick of Lars Sullivan. Black put him out of action, why wouldn't he take Black out? Eye for an eye.

Jaw for a groin.

...Sounds like a Carry On innuendo.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Brandon Bones said:

Going to the NXT show in Lowell, Mass on Thursday.  

Super bummed that Black won’t be wrestling there for the second time in a row.  But the last show in Lowell was really great outside of the Drew/Andrade Main Event.  Which must have been a test run because they really improved the match for the Takeover show.

Also, I intend to take pictures from the show.  Is it cool if I post them here?

Members here including myself posted photos from live wrestling shows. Be cool to see them!

Full results from Lowell and this shows sounds bananas

1. War Raiders d. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch.

2. Bianca Belair d. Deonna Purrazzo.

3. Lars Sullivan d. Zack Gibson.

4. Adam Cole d. EC3 to retain the NXT North American Title.

5. The Undisputed Era d. Trent Seven & Tyler Bate to retain the NXT Tag Team Titles.

6. Pete Dunne d. The Velveteen Dream to retain the NXT UK Championship.

7. Dakota Kai & Kari Sane d. Lacey Evans & Shayna Baszler.

8. Tommaso Ciampa d. Dominick Dijakovic to retain the NXT Championship.