DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] AUGUST 2018 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

50 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

OH... and this too:

Reveal hidden contents

-CCUsZOLjb49hsXYQH6aa53LVc7vXXsRhpIHYSiN

???

It's going to be a huge bummer when he gets called up and they completely ruin him.

Maybe he'll keep doing things to shoot himself in the foot to stay down in NXT.

Oh...Oh my...

Spoiler
  • Post-match, Ohno gets on the mic and talks about how he came in with so much buzz and one day he ended up an afterthought. He gets it, there’s always gonna be a new, hot guy coming in, but the next such guy, he’s going to welcome personally.

Please, PLEASE give us

Spoiler

Bro vs Ohno

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Oh...Oh my...

Reveal hidden contents
  • Post-match, Ohno gets on the mic and talks about how he came in with so much buzz and one day he ended up an afterthought. He gets it, there’s always gonna be a new, hot guy coming in, but the next such guy, he’s going to welcome personally.

Please, PLEASE give us

Reveal hidden contents

Bro vs Ohno

Spoiler

and Ohno vs. Keith Lee

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Craig H said:

It's going to be a huge bummer when he gets called up and they completely ruin him.

Maybe he'll keep doing things to shoot himself in the foot to stay down in NXT.

Spoiler

I can't wait for Johnny to take everything built up inside out on Velveteen. Then, he stares at his hands like Bob Backlund in complete disbelief of what he did, as Velveteen gets carted off on a stretcher. At least, that's how I would book it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:
  Hide contents

and Ohno vs. Keith Lee

Spoiler

I haven't read all the spoilers, but they need to build a new challenger for Ciampa and Ohno would be my pick.  Have him be frustrated with losing and being overlooked despite all his experience and start murdering people.  Hell, you can even have him be the guy who took out Black.  Then Ciampa is faced with a challenger more experienced and willing to be every bit as ruthless as he is.

• Like 3

That Florida show also had Lorcan/Burchill vs. Ohno/Dijakovic

So angry and jealous

EDIT - for the sake of clarity, that tag match was on the Friday show. I have already forgotten the day of the week

15 hours ago, nofuture said:

The Coconut Loop gets a pretty crazy main event.

Have you seen anyone talking about whether or not Shafir and Duke can work? I would think Shafir would have gotten some tips from the husband, so in my head, she's likely a little ahead of Jessamyn.