DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING GIFS

On 8/1/2018 at 3:51 PM, Peck said:

This one?

56_E54246-_A8_B0-4_F3_A-9_B4_D-_C1_A972_

You're the man, Peck.

This thing is amazing. A surefire hall of famer. You have to watch it several times to take in the full majesty of it. It's not just Regal's facial expressions, it's imagining the internal dialogue that's taking place.

He looks at Ryder initially with a look of disdain, but the little nod of the head says "yes, you'll do". Ryder is totally oblivious to this, and his look is pure "yeah, bro, he knows what's up". Then Regal and Primo's little nod to each other is like "you know what to do", "you can count on me", and then Primo's badass look to the camera. And then the look at Doink is pure disgust, like Doink's mere presence is leaving a bad taste in his mouth. And it's capped off by Doink's sad face.

• Like 5

giphy.gif

Cannot stop laughing at Page here. Look at his face and what was he supposed to be going for? How rude of Makabe to cut short his leisurely stroll from one set of ropes to another!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Edwin said:

Yeah.

That was awful, there was an autistic teenager there with his folks, his first live show, and the noise really fucked with him, so me and my friend talked to him about wrestling for a while to keep him centered and as calm as possible. Good kid, good folks, good show but fuck whoever pulled that alarm.

• Sad 2