DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Rev Ray

3 hours ago, Pete said:

"Chaos Eye for the Puro Guy," coming this fall to Netflix!

CHAOS Family photos are always awesome.  Moreso because for how much of a stoic badass Ishii is in the ring, he's always the goofiest motherfucker in the photo's and YTR DVD's.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Aftermath of Jun Kasai vs Masashi Takeda from today's BJW show, spoilered for obvious reasons.

Reveal hidden contents

Why would you do that to yourself? Not saying I wouldn't watch, but why be that guy that says, "Yeah, I'll do it."

and this is coming from someone who did most the of dumb shit when my friends made our own version of the cky videos

• Like 2

Jun Kasai must have so much fluorescent powder in his body, that if he was electrocuted, he could light up a city block. 

(I reread this in Bobby Heenan’s voice before I hit “submit reply” and it felt right.)  

• Like 6

He actually has two children. Also, his back is so scarred up, it doesn't take much for it to look like that after any match where he lands on things or gets hit with tubes. Busts right open. This is an old image too. I am not sure what the giant hole is from, but that's not there last I checked.

bZq2CWw.jpg

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Jun Kasai must have so much fluorescent powder in his body, that if he was electrocuted, he could light up a city block. 

(I reread this in Bobby Heenan’s voice before I hit “submit reply” and it felt right.)  

His back lights up like the Kenny Rogers Roasters sign.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Why would you do that to yourself? Not saying I wouldn't watch, but why be that guy that says, "Yeah, I'll do it."

and this is coming from someone who did most the of dumb shit when my friends made our own version of the cky videos

I'm actually surprised it's not even worse. This is probably just from light tubes and some stupid board bumps. He's taken bumps onto knives and razor blades, so what the hell, let's get a board of rusty meat hooks out there.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

I'm actually surprised it's not even worse. This is probably just from light tubes and some stupid board bumps. He's taken bumps onto knives and razor blades, so what the hell, let's get a board of rusty meat hooks out there.

I hope whatever he gets paid for it is worth it.