DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Rev Ray

I have never seen Fujiwara this young-looking. I'm still amazed he used to intentionally headbutt the fucking ring post by choice to show hard his head was as part of his shtick until they made him stop.

neyhx2.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

I have never seen Fujiwara this young-looking. I'm still amazed he used to intentionally headbutt the fucking ring post by choice to show hard his head was as part of his shtick until they made him stop.

neyhx2.jpg

That's his picture from the hospital the day he was born, right?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, The Natural said:

Winged-Eagle-2-600x400.jpg

Now that's a championship belt. The design in WWF/E history to me.

It's amazing how bad WWE's belts have gotten in the past 20+ years. I'd say it started with the switch to the oval IC title and the updated world title belt Austin got after WM14. Does anyone have any idea whose say it is for the belt designs these days? Outside of the nxt belts, the UK belt, and the retro IC belt; they all look like tacky trash.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Does anyone have any idea whose say it is for the belt designs these days? Outside of the nxt belts, the UK belt, and the retro IC belt; they all look like tacky trash.

Starting in ‘98 with that new crop of belts, the artwork is done in-house. The reason all of the old ones looked great was because the belt makers themselves came up with the designs. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's amazing how bad WWE's belts have gotten in the past 20+ years. I'd say it started with the switch to the oval IC title and the updated world title belt Austin got after WM14. Does anyone have any idea whose say it is for the belt designs these days? Outside of the nxt belts, the UK belt, and the retro IC belt; they all look like tacky trash.

Well fuckin' said.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Starting in ‘98 with that new crop of belts, the artwork is done in-house. The reason all of the old ones looked great was because the belt makers themselves came up with the designs. 

Thank you for this.