DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Rev Ray

• RIPPA pinned this topic
1 hour ago, olythegreat89 said:

Just to think, 5 years ago all of those guys were prominent players in Ring of Honor.

Roderick had been a prominent player in ROH going back to 2004 and the Generation Next show.

ROH dropped the ball with Ciampa being the new crown jewel of The Embassy. The Embassy was at its best with Nana, Jimmy Rave, Alex Shelley, Abyss, and Daizee Haze. Ressurecting it was an awful idea.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Roderick had been a prominent player in ROH going back to 2004 and the Generation Next show.

ROH dropped the ball with Ciampa being the new crown jewel of The Embassy. The Embassy was at its best with Nana, Jimmy Rave, Alex Shelley, Abyss, and Daizee Haze. Ressurecting it was an awful idea.

I’ve been going to ROH shows since 05. Roddy definitely kicks ass. Gen next vs Embassy Steel Cage Warfare was my first live show. It’s going to be interesting where these guys end up over the next few years. They all already have lots of mileage on their bodies.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, olythegreat89 said:

I’ve been going to ROH shows since 05. Roddy definitely kicks ass. Gen next vs Embassy Steel Cage Warfare was my first live show. It’s going to be interesting where these guys end up over the next few years. They all already have lots of mileage on their bodies.

GenNext vs. The Embassy SCW is still one of my favorite ROH matches.