DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Now that is a heel move.

A real heel would have played Wonderwall.

• Like 2

Hoping for Velveteen Dream vs. Shane Strickland or Darby Allin, but we'll most likely get Dream vs. Joey Janela and vs. Austin Theory.

3 hours ago, Craig H said:

A real heel would have played Wonderwall.

Elias has played Wonderwall before too. It seems like it's only on tv where he doesn't get to play anything.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:43 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I assume at some point those pool cues behind him are going to find their way up his ass.

I hope there's video of the whipped cream ass eating available and it finds its way to Jim Cornette. I'd want to watch the reaction video where Corny's head explodes watching a grown man eat whipped cream out of another man's ass in a wrestling ring.

I sense someone has already passed this along as a request for the Nobodies to review.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Elias has played Wonderwall before too. It seems like it's only on tv where he doesn't get to play anything.

Presumably, no rights issues when he plays live vs on TV 

Fewer, but they can still be gone after if a copyright holder so wants.  I'd imagine WWE holds an ASCAP license.

My understanding is that any arena or pro venue that holds live music performances has to have an ASCAP license so anyone going into business for themselves singing any song they want is covered.

Who would induct her?

Lou & Piper aren't around :(

Wendi Richter would be great but I'm not sure WWE see her as a big enough name to put out there.

Would having Hogan induct her work? *ducks*

Who from the Goonies video is still alive? Just the Sheik? 

I think Evolution would have been fine if it was Ronda vs. undefeated Asuka,  Charlotte vs. Becky, Sasha vs. Bayley (or Trish) or Alexa vs. Trish and maybe Ember Moon vs. Ruby Riott for #1 contender. Throw in the MYC final and Shayna/Sane and that's a great card,  no?   Am I wrong? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I think Evolution would have been fine if it was Ronda vs. undefeated Asuka,  Charlotte vs. Becky, Sasha vs. Bayley (or Trish) or Alexa vs. Trish and maybe Ember Moon vs. Ruby Riott for #1 contender. Throw in the MYC final and Shayna/Sane and that's a great card,  no?   Am I wrong? 

I would have been perfectly happy with that.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

You're a good dude @Nice Guy Eddie as long as you keep upvoting me all is right in the world. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Its a great card. Its also completely unrealistic for their first Women's ppv. There was no way in hell it was going to be that small and focused.