DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

Hoping for Velveteen Dream vs. Shane Strickland or Darby Allin, but we'll most likely get Dream vs. Joey Janela and vs. Austin Theory.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:43 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I assume at some point those pool cues behind him are going to find their way up his ass.

I hope there's video of the whipped cream ass eating available and it finds its way to Jim Cornette. I'd want to watch the reaction video where Corny's head explodes watching a grown man eat whipped cream out of another man's ass in a wrestling ring.

I sense someone has already passed this along as a request for the Nobodies to review.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Evolution would have been fine if it was Ronda vs. undefeated Asuka,  Charlotte vs. Becky, Sasha vs. Bayley (or Trish) or Alexa vs. Trish and maybe Ember Moon vs. Ruby Riott for #1 contender. Throw in the MYC final and Shayna/Sane and that's a great card,  no?   Am I wrong? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I think Evolution would have been fine if it was Ronda vs. undefeated Asuka,  Charlotte vs. Becky, Sasha vs. Bayley (or Trish) or Alexa vs. Trish and maybe Ember Moon vs. Ruby Riott for #1 contender. Throw in the MYC final and Shayna/Sane and that's a great card,  no?   Am I wrong? 

I would have been perfectly happy with that.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Its a great card. Its also completely unrealistic for their first Women's ppv. There was no way in hell it was going to be that small and focused.

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic