DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

17 minutes ago, Ramo2653 said:

I like Mauro because he somehow made Bad Luck Fale matches seem interesting when he was calling the NJPW matches on AXS.

@Casey is gonna hate you.

-------------------

Wait, who the fuck shits on Don West. He was often the only thing making long stretches of TNA watchable.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I'm pretty much already there, but I'm looking forward to watching consensus shift towards "Sasha's kind of a jerk" as the years go by.

What did Sasha Banks say? DOA PC. Thanks.

So today I was forced to donate to the Susan G. Komen fund. I'll explain and I'm not against Susan G. Komen,  I've just heard some sketchy things about the organization.  I'm going to a RAW in Providence.  Most of the best tickets available had a $15.00 basically donation fee tied into the face value. So if I wanted good seats,  gotta throw some towards Susan G.  

1 minute ago, odessasteps said:

I think that would make me say "screw them" and not go at all. 

I thought about it.  I didn't go to the Boston show but for this show a couple of my friends really want to go as they have the time and it's an easy drive.  I was thrown off by the donation inclusion.  

51 minutes ago, The Natural said:

What did Sasha Banks say? DOA PC. Thanks.

Rosenberg was poking her about the alleged “heat” between her and Alexa. He then asked her if there was accuracy to that and she just said that she thinks that she’s really good at her job as a wrestler. He then asked her if she wanted to do more work with Alexa and she bluntly said “not really”. She said that if the company wanted her to work with Alexa, she would do it because she’s very good at her job. Rosenberg then asked if there was more to be told with the story and Sasha once again bluntly said “no”.

Basically the big story is that Sasha admitted that she has no interest in working with Alexa again.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FlaeBlazer said:

Rosenberg basically was poking her about the alleged “heat” between her and Alexa. He then asked her if there was accuracy to that and she just said that she thinks that she’s really good at her job as a wrestler. He then asked her if she wanted to do more work with Alexa and she bluntly said “not really”. She said that if the company wanted her to work with Alexa, she would do it because she’s very good at her job. Rosenberg then asked if there was more to be told with the story and Sasha once again bluntly said “no”.

Basically the big story is that Sasha admitted that she had no interest in working with Alexa again.

Cheers mate!

36 minutes ago, FlaeBlazer said:

What are your thoughts on it?

As y'all know, I'm a fan of the Boss. Fair play to Sasha Banks honesty about Alexa Bliss, you know the two don't get along. She said how she felt then I think, put it to one side. I can't think of Bliss saying things about Sasha in that way. Banks seems frustrated seeing where Alexa is. I don't think WWE will take kindly to this, she might get Little Miss Bliss sooner lol or more losses.

• Like 1

I remember Sasha Banks snapping at the host of the Great Balls of Fire 2017 post-show (she werestled Alexa on it). He asked if Bliss impressed her and she quickly said "No. Don't even ask/bother. She can't tell which Hardy boy is Jeff." Looking for it online.

6 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I remember Sasha Banks snapping at the host of the Great Balls of Fire 2017 post-show (she werestled Alexa on it). He asked if Bliss impressed her and she quickly said "No. Don't even ask/bother. She can't tell which Hardy boy is Jeff." Looking for it online.

Found:

Watch the whole thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

So today I was forced to donate to the Susan G. Komen fund. I'll explain and I'm not against Susan G. Komen,  I've just heard some sketchy things about the organization.  I'm going to a RAW in Providence.  Most of the best tickets available had a $15.00 basically donation fee tied into the face value. So if I wanted good seats,  gotta throw some towards Susan G.  

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Wait, is this Susan G Koman donation thing new?  I don't remember this being done in past years.  I mean, if you're going to make people donate to a "charity" then it should be for one that actually does something positive with the money donated.

So basically regarding SGK like Fale said "Fuck 'em!"

• Like 2

BTW - the side tangent - but the guy who made that original Sasha/Rosenberg tweet is the same guy who made the Peyton Royce/Meltzer one

But I am not gonna rekindle the "people who throw chum in the water and then walk away and say its not their fault when the sharks start attacking" discussion.

• Like 3

Sasha is awesome. It's ashame she's never gotten a title reign lasting more than a day. I certainly think a Sasha/Ronda program would be better than Ronda/Alexa.

Count me in with the fuck Komen crowd. If WWE wants to do something charitable, they should give an option to make a donation to the charity of your choice if you wanted to. I would gladly support that and donate to St. Jude. If that were the case, I'd probably buy tickets and let St. Jude give the tickets out. I've mentioned here before, but childhood cancer has affected my family, and thus is an important cause for us.

• Like 10

12 hours ago, FlaeBlazer said:

Rosenberg was poking her about the alleged “heat” between her and Alexa. He then asked her if there was accuracy to that and she just said that she thinks that she’s really good at her job as a wrestler. He then asked her if she wanted to do more work with Alexa and she bluntly said “not really”. She said that if the company wanted her to work with Alexa, she would do it because she’s very good at her job. Rosenberg then asked if there was more to be told with the story and Sasha once again bluntly said “no”.

Basically the big story is that Sasha admitted that she has no interest in working with Alexa again.

I don't think any wrestler has been as good as she thinks she is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1