DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

21 hours ago, FlaeBlazer said:

Not that I believe that Tye Dillinger is in the right for going after Dave like that but he has a special emotional investment in this situation because Peyton is his girlfriend. I don’t blame him for not acting completely rational there. The other talent deserved to be criticized for the pile-on. But in Tye’s case, it’s different.

He can call Dave a piece of shit but he also asked for forgiveness for his blunders. So maybe he can grant Dave the same. Or he could always challenge Dave to a fair one in which he'd lose because Dave looks like a fucking monster these days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2018 at 12:42 AM, The Comedian said:

Btw, does anyone have any idea why Wikipedia has been systematically wiping out the "finishers/favorite moves" sections of pretty much every major pro wrestler's profiles?

On 8/17/2018 at 12:46 AM, Raziel said:

Something that 5 people with admin powers agreed to to have to do with "the integrity of Wikipedia " or some such.   Something like "they can't be properly sourced" or some other inane bullshit.

On 8/17/2018 at 3:51 AM, DreamBroken said:

Yeah this pretty much and it's awful. The one time I looked into it and they were arguing that "Cagematch is not a source for moves because it's only for results" which isn't even true but those wiki admins wouldn't budge and will delete anyone's attempts to add moves back.

Yeah, it's a shitty change.

On 8/16/2018 at 7:46 PM, Raziel said:

Something that 5 people with admin powers agreed to to have to do with "the integrity of Wikipedia " or some such.   Something like "they can't be properly sourced" or some other inane bullshit.

LOL.  I remember when they ran a contest in the FYAD section of SomethingAwful for best fake edits.  

Integrity of Wikipedia.  LOL.

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

Dk22W4SWwAAiFGq?format=jpg

Holy shit I can’t stop laughing at this! Now all we need a Hogan/Booker T feud where Booker finally gets a shot a beats Hogan at Mania and all will be forgiven right? He called him out 21 years ago, the man is due!

• Like 4

I just want to talk how much Barclays Center fucking sucks and how it should have a bomb dropped on it and how everyone should gleefully piss on the rubble. Place has less light than Dracula's living room, seats are cramped and the staff suck (although less than they normally do). I hate this place as much as the Islanders players do.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

I just want to talk how much Barclays Center fucking sucks and how it should have a bomb dropped on it and how everyone should gleefully piss on the rubble. Place has less light than Dracula's living room, seats are cramped and the staff suck (although less than they normally do). I hate this place as much as the Islanders players do.

The lower level is fine. The upper level is so dark and steep that I'm surprised that people are not being injured from falls every day. So dark that I didn't know that there were cup holders.