DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

1 hour ago, GodzillaPerez said:

Orton didn't shit in the diva's bag, he poured tanning lotion and baby oil into it.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2005/0618/488144/former-wwe-diva-rochelle-speaks-out-on-backstage-problems-with/

Still a douche with serious problems but not a proven bag shitter so he has that going for him. 

X-Pac liked to shit in people's belongings, Sunny and Sable can attest to that. 

My bad, I got my backstage-shitter scumbag pro wrestlers mixed up. :(

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I hate that Twitter is a thing. Who gives a fuck if Aries and Vega were or weren't engaged? Private lives should stay private.

Funny you should say that. The crown shitting discussion led to me looking up that old sleaze dossier. 

I feel like a worse person.

The thread that was just Meltzer quotes about death rattle WCW was so much more satisfying and funnier than the sleaze thread. Although it still managed to make me feel like a bad person because whenever I think of Rey almost losing an eye so Scott Steiner could walk a tiger to the ring I go into hysterics. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (BP) said:

The thread that was just Meltzer quotes about death rattle WCW was so much more satisfying and funnier than the sleaze thread. Although it still managed to make me feel like a bad person because whenever I think of Rey almost losing an eye so Scott Steiner could walk a tiger to the ring I go into hysterics. 

I think you're combining two stories. IIRC the tiger almost mauled Rey. Steiner himself tried to rip DDP's eyes out.

Imagine in your own place of work, an office say, dudes were randomly shitting on other dude's belongings. You came back to your desk after lunch and there was a turd on your mouse mat. That'd be swell, wouldn't it?

Wrestlers are fucking weird, man. But we knew that already, I guess.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Imagine in your own place of work, an office say, dudes were randomly shitting on other dude's belongings. You came back to your desk after lunch and there was a turd on your mouse mat. That'd be swell, wouldn't it?

Wrestlers are fucking weird, man. But we knew that already, I guess.

And now between the internet and corporate structure, it's fucking insane anything close to this still happens.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 11:28 PM, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

You’ve got it all wrong, man. Hannity is a clean cut babyface in that territory. 

I think I preferred the "delusional heel still think he's a babyface" gimmick when it was Atlantis was doing it.

19 minutes ago, nate said:

Hey, my memory isn't working today ... who ended up being the ones that shat in the Carnage Crew's bags?

The New & Improved Carnage Crew of Masada and Danny Daniels, which led to a loser leaves ROH match.

Wrestling needs more angles revolving around defecating in wrestler's bags and on their clothes and what not. Daniel Bryan needs to shit all over Miz's suits, fill his wrestling boots with piss and shit, rub his dick on his sunglasses, etc.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

bAnOZ0O.jpg

George telling Keith Hernandez how eventually there would have to be a plane crash that wipes out one of MLB's 26 teams at the time. "The Boyfriend" two-parter was pre-Marlins and Rockies joining the league in 1993.

• Like 1

So, I don’t follow Japan at all, but from what I’ve seen, since he’s lost the title; is Okada on this “on my way out, so I’m doing whatever” run? The clips I’ve seen aren’t the same guy I’ve watched before. Not move-wise, just like, character attitude. 

I’m not saying he’s leaving, but, I dunno, anyone wanna correct me or fill me in?

27 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

So, I don’t follow Japan at all, but from what I’ve seen, since he’s lost the title; is Okada on this “on my way out, so I’m doing whatever” run? The clips I’ve seen aren’t the same guy I’ve watched before. Not move-wise, just like, character attitude. 

I’m not saying he’s leaving, but, I dunno, anyone wanna correct me or fill me in?

I look at WWE as a rich man's Herb Abram's UWF.  

Large roster of name talent capable of putting together good matches. 

Titles created on a whim to create moments. 

Feuds never have promising conclusions. 

Talent who gets the biggest push is the promoter. 

Not everything has a one for one comparison. But it is close enough for me. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1