DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

Becky shouldn't turn heel. She's one of the most over faces on the roster, people love her, and Charlotte is a much, much, much better heel. For christ's sake, she's a FLAIR. Turning Becky heel would be a colossal mistake. 

• Like 2

I think Charlotte definitely turns if either one does. They can have Charlotte pin Carmella to win the title and steal what was supposed to be Becky's moment then they can gradually have Charlotte turn by ducking Becky, playing off Becky making her tap clean in their last match 2 months ago, then seal it when Charlotte cheats to beat Becky when they do face off. Also as mentioned leads into an easy set up for the eventual Charlotte/Ronda match they'll want as I can't imagine any reason they would turn Ronda at this point. Regardless I think Charlotte/Becky will be SDL's title match at Evolution either way even if it was face vs face.

There's more money in the chase so I'm fine with the idea of Charlotte cheating to win the title and cheating to retain against Becky with Becky ultimately winning it.

Charlotte, title-less, can go on to win the Royal Rumble, challenge Ronda, and boom, there's your WM main event: Ronda (C) vs Charlotte.

49 minutes ago, Craig H said:

There's more money in the chase so I'm fine with the idea of Charlotte cheating to win the title and cheating to retain against Becky with Becky ultimately winning it.

Charlotte, title-less, can go on to win the Royal Rumble, challenge Ronda, and boom, there's your WM main event: Ronda (C) vs Charlotte.

I didn't know Biker Shorts Triple H posted here

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxPmbPXlywYpMHk6ktTBi

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not that wrestling submissions need to make sense (lucha libre rules) but that would make both moves hurt less.

Do this instead:

(Though as a shoot you'd really want to turn them so their body is sideways facing out)

Or the camel clutch/dragon sleeper combo.  That move is FUCKED UP

• Like 3

1 hour ago, christopher.annino said:

Has anybody ever used a combination cobra & camel clutch? If not, somebody get on that ASAP. Call it the Camel Spider so people have to Google it and see nightmare-inducing arachnids.

I think Delirious used something like this, though I can't find a good pic of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, christopher.annino said:

Has anybody ever used a combination cobra & camel clutch? If not, somebody get on that ASAP. Call it the Camel Spider so people have to Google it and see nightmare-inducing arachnids.

MrGannShinz42198.JPG

Jinsei Shinzaki's Goku-Rakugatame is a double arm cobra clutch from a camel clutch position. So it's like an upgraded version of the move you suggested. 

• Like 3